MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cliffs in Danbury has one. It sure is pretty. But, honestly, I think I would rather have a D16 and $50,000 worth of track days.

CAG

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Congrats, but did you sit on it??? :naughty: I too, would prefer a Tamburini, and a Veltro Pista instead of a C.C.

I must say, it's funny to see, it seems as if it was only a few weeks ago that you were asking me about which F4 to buy, and now you have three... It looks really cool :f4: :f4: :f4:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are people who find some thing they love and devote all their interest to it. I'm not one of them. I've had a lot of passions (Audio gear, guns, cars) now it's MV Agustas. I have no idea how long this interest will last but I'm having a ball.

CAG

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
I got dibs on the SPR!

Kidding. I hope that MV passion never dies!

The f4CC definitely is "something".... the D16RR is definitely SOMETHING though. Imagine, just get 2, one for play, one for display!

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
CAG said:
I've had a lot of passions (Audio gear, guns, cars) now it's MV Agustas.
:laughing:

I have these "passions" as well!
But in this household they're "issue's":stickpoke
Alot of issue's:laughing:

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Personally I think the Tambo is a much better looking bike. The CC looks "overdone" as though they just kept sticking stuff on there with the philosophy that more is better. Even if they were the same cost I'd choose the Tambo every time. It's alot cleaner and smoother looking and the combination of colors is better. The CC looks like a Christmas tree with visual doo dads and "CC" stickers all over it. Just another flashy black bike.

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Personally I think the Tambo is a much better looking bike. The CC looks "overdone" as though they just kept sticking stuff on there with the philosophy that more is better. Even if they were the same cost I'd choose the Tambo every time. It's alot cleaner and smoother looking and the combination of colors is better. The CC looks like a Christmas tree with visual doo dads and "CC" stickers all over it. Just another flashy black bike.
I agree the Tambo is a better looking bike and at £34,000, half the price of the CC. Is it possible to acutely spend a further £36,000 on a Tambo???:stickpoke

1 - 8 of 8 Posts