MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I've never seen any girlfriend mentioned, but then again what he does (or doesn't do) in his private life is up to him isn't it??

Like most bikers, I wish I had his talent when it comes to riding a motorcycle, but I confess I'd prefer not to have to become 'gay' in order to have those talents!!:wtf:

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
The rumor is that he is actually quite the ladies man, but he certainly is a bit effeminate. He also has a bit of the limp fish handshake which is a bit unsettling...

·
Registered
147 Posts
wait..........you big strong motorcycle men watch the end of the GP race from Barcelona and THIS is the thread you come up with????

·
Registered
516 Posts
Gay? He seems very happy to me...what's there not to be happy about, he's the best motorcycle racer on earth and makes $30 Mil a year for his trouble.

If the post is based around...does he perfer the company of men to women? Who cares. It's us speaking about his life, not him our's...wonder who's got the better lot?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Wasn't it not too long ago that the European paparazzi got photos of Rossi smooching on some topless gal? Or was it all staged... ?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Allan: Where'd you get the info on Rossi's helmet?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
The rumor is that he is actually quite the ladies man, but he certainly is a bit effeminate. He also has a bit of the limp fish handshake which is a bit unsettling...
That's just his Caliweenie F4 rider handshake Rob. I'm sure you've experienced it before, right? :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Do woman have better "gaydar" ?

My wife thinks Rossi is 'Gay'

Actually when she said it,,,,,,,,,,,,,???????????

:ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:
It seems like women can sense when a guy is gay or not more than men can. Reminds me of a story my dear Mom (she passed away too early) told me of a time her and my Dad went for a bike ride and stopped at a tavern for a beer. There were a group of guys with bikes there and one guy had a Guzzi. My Dad spoke with the guy and everything was fine. Later that day my Mom asked my Dad if he thought it was strange that there were not any women in the bar. He said, yeah I wondered about that. Then my Mom let him know it was a gay bar. LOL :jsm:

·
Registered
668 Posts
I always wonder why superstars would have a steady gf. Tons of money, people throwing anything you want at your for free, pick of the hottest women (yes, plural) in the club. WHY would you settle down until your 15 minutes are well over??????

:bash:

·
Registered
674 Posts
This question has been ased on the net before and everytime it is pictures of Rossi with some stunning model mysteriously appear soon after. The big question is who is the guy who always hangs out in Rossi's pit garage and travels with him to every race, usually wearing the yellow cap, and having no technical input? He just stands back and always holds Rossi's helmet for him after the race. The commentators usually refer to him as Rossi's "Big Friend." Everyone knows it - but no one says it. Not that it matters on the track - Rossi is still the best racer of our time and one of the best of all time.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts