MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
Joined
·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
Joined
·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Caro Pier luigi
Vorrei ringraziarla per il so e-mailche ho letto con molto piaceree soprattutto per il suo impegno ed entusiasmo nel promuovere il marchio MV AGUSTA.
Grazie alla passione ed alla dedizione di persone come lei,il nostro marchio gode in Italia e nel mondo di una grande fama e notorietà.
Ringraziandola nuovamente per l'importante attivitè che sta conducendo con grande devozione ed orgoglio,la prego di considerarmi a sua disposizione per qualsiasi necessità.
Cordialmente
CLAUDIO CASTIGLIONI

:jsm: :jsm: :jsm:



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
Joined
·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
internet translator...


Dear Pier luigi Would Want to thank the for the I know and-mail that I read with a lot of simpaty above all for its engagement and enthusiasm in the to promote the brand MV AGUSTA. Thanks to the passion and to the in person devotion like you, our brand enjoys in Italy and in the world of a large reputation and fame. Thank you again for the important activities that you are doing with large devotion is and pride, pray to consider it me at its disposal for any necessity. Cordially CLAUDIO CASTIGLIONI



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
Reopropf said:
Congrats,

Only letters I get are from my wife's lawyers.

Peter

Your bike has lawyers????? Then I'm glad mine is just an S. :D


Seriously....sorry to hear that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,285 Posts
Amer...

Not you worry...just jiving with the chat :D to keep you all laughing.

Me and my honey are just fine :argue: :nutkick: followed by a little :humpother and :heart:
 

·
Living the Dream
Joined
·
2,758 Posts
Reopropf said:
Amer...



Me and my honey are just fine :argue: :nutkick: followed by a little :humpother and :heart:

That is funny!!! :yo:
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
pigiolino said:
internet translator...


Dear Pier luigi Would Want to thank the for the I know and-mail that I read with a lot of simpaty above all for its engagement and enthusiasm in the to promote the brand MV AGUSTA. Thanks to the passion and to the in person devotion like you, our brand enjoys in Italy and in the world of a large reputation and fame. Thank you again for the important activities that you are doing with large devotion is and pride, pray to consider it me at its disposal for any necessity. Cordially CLAUDIO CASTIGLIONI
you should be VERY PROUD of this fine letter from THE MAN, himself
thanks for sharing it with us



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
Reopropf said:
Amer...

Not you worry...just jiving with the chat :D to keep you all laughing.

Me and my honey are just fine :argue: :nutkick: followed by a little :humpother and :heart:

LOL, well glad all is well
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
756 Posts
Very cool Pier...congrats :f4:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
968 Posts
So I'm gathering the last line asks if he can do anything for you?

Ask him to join the forum! :)

What a nice letter to receive, but you deserve it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Maybe Your next free postpackage contains a brand new MV F4 C.C. ?!? :devilsmok :yo:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,560 Posts
I would frame that letter...Pigiolino!!!

CONGRATS!
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top