MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm trying to buy the new helmet Suomy

and i can't really dicide which DSN i should get.

please tell me which DSN. i should get for long term

need you guys opinion.

Suomy Spec 1R Extreme Helmet, White Flowers?
or Fabrizio?

thank you for your opinion

best regards

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I have the white flowers....

You'll get alot of shit for it cause Suomy actually made it for women :laughing:

I really dig the Fabrizio as well....both have cool graphics....but I went with teh white flowers cause I live at the beach, so it's kinda like the culture. Think boardshorts, surfing, etc...

·
Registered
645 Posts
oicdn said:
I have the white flowers....

You'll get alot of shit for it cause Suomy actually made it for women :laughing:

I really dig the Fabrizio as well....both have cool graphics....but I went with teh white flowers cause I live at the beach, so it's kinda like the culture. Think boardshorts, surfing, etc...
I am going to buy that one for my wife. :laughing:
Go with the Fabrizio......or the new Bostrom with the skulls on it, if you want something with more flash.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Fabrizio if buying suomy. Saying that I have the Shoei X11 in Vermeulen's black colours and its by far the best helmet I've ever had.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I am a biased Aussie. If I was buying a Suomy I would get Troy Bayliss replica. The chequared flag one when he was riding Ducati GP. Flowers , pink with a MV hmmmm not for me. You will stand out though.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Flowers design on Suomy came first with a ltd. edition for Bostrom in 2002/03, not for girls ;)

for my personal taste I don't like any Suomy, messy colourful design, but if I have to choose one that match an MV:
1. Hodgson USA

2. Steve Martin

3. Andrew Pitt

·
Registered
419 Posts
ok... i changed my mind.. if it had to be a Suomy then the Hodgson USA or the Andrew Pitt. personally.. considering that your already gonna be spending a lot of money.. id get it without any colors and have a custom paint job.. thats my plan for any future helmet.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Wow! That Flowers design looks like something right out of the sixties, designed by some dope-smoking hippie while trippin' on LSD.

At least, that's the last time I recollect seeing art work like that. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts