MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Great choice in bikes. Good thing they aren't Harley's because you would have oil all over your carpet. Ha. Just kidding.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I had a dream like this once- ended with me getting my pants wet and have that uncomfortable feeling after I woke up. Nice collection man.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the ape was the first italian bike i ever rode, the 1098 is going to change sport bikes but the mv still gets the most attention. as for best all round bike it would be the ape or the duc. think the rsv is more comfortable.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
morgan said:
the ape was the first italian bike i ever rode, the 1098 is going to change sport bikes but the mv still gets the most attention. as for best all round bike it would be the ape or the duc. think the rsv is more comfortable.
Why do you think the 1098 is going to change sport bikes?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dova80 said:
Why do you think the 1098 is going to change sport bikes?
i hate to say it but its the best sport bike i have ever been on. its light comfortable got the low end of a big bore twin and the top end near the I-4s
the throttle responce is awsome with a good feel to it not twitchy like alot of powerful bikes. i wouldnt say it handles better than the mv but it does handle easier. it also comes stock with a little better components....real brembo monoblocks ohlins forks and suspension. and not to mention the styling is almost as good as mv. the mv is still the best looking bike ever made. it was a hard decision between the tricolore and white and black 312.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
morgan said:
i hate to say it but its the best sport bike i have ever been on. its light comfortable got the low end of a big bore twin and the top end near the I-4s
the throttle responce is awsome with a good feel to it not twitchy like alot of powerful bikes. i wouldnt say it handles better than the mv but it does handle easier. it also comes stock with a little better components....real brembo monoblocks ohlins forks and suspension. and not to mention the styling is almost as good as mv. the mv is still the best looking bike ever made. it was a hard decision between the tricolore and white and black 312.
Interesting!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dova80 said:
Interesting!
no offense to anyone i know alot of ppl on here own both but i also know alot of ppl on here despise ducs. never thought i would own one until i saw the tricolore.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Dova80 said:
I don't find it offensive, I was just not drawn to it like the mv.
Well...although I was drawn to it and despite that I knew I need one anyway since it is the best twin out there...once I have ridden it there was no denial....in handing over 16K... :D

It just feels like this is what motorcycling is all about...it rumbles, it shakes, it vibrates, it backfires...gorgeous...just gorgeous...now...just need to get the F4...to have the best of both worlds.... :mouthwate :yo: :naughty:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah it is a great bike. i havent had a bit of trouble out of mine and got to love the sound of the termi's. i will get a new mv whent the body changes if it changes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts