MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a continuation from this thread...

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=163377

It's been years in the waiting. And I landed the bike Ive dreamt of for way too long.

Negotiated the dealer to a fair price. They held onto the bike for way longer than was necessary while I got the financing in order. Thankyou Munroe Motors in San Francisco.

I am picking up the bike tomorrow.

And yeah yeah, "pics or it didnt happen". I'll post em.

SIDE NOTE: I'll say this, I did find a 800 RC in Bellevue Washington and they made me a GREAT offer on the bike. Without that, I doubt the other dealer wouldve came down on the 675 I wanted. So I gotta say, if you want to deal with a top notch dealership, Ive had great experiences dealing with the MV dealer up there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a couple more pics but it wont let me up load them. Too big.

Because of the weather, I had to have the bike shipped via a enclosed trailer to me.

It was overcast today, so I wasnt sure if I would get to ride the bike upon delivery. But because Im having such a shitty day, and receiving the bike put such a smile on my face, I couldnt help but take it for it's first spin.

Boy did it make me feel better. The sound is intoxicating. The power delivery is so much better than the last F3 I rode in 2013. Theyve obviously cleaned up the ECU programming a lot since then.

Basically, Im in love. The bike is everything I wanted. And Im glad I only got the 675.

My only gripe... I wish it had a hydraulic clutch. I dunno if they have these on sport bikes but Im so used to it with my Husqvarna dirtbike that it took a bit of adjustment. But it's a minor gripe.

The bike is a 10 out of 10 for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats! You'll love it.

I bought the 800RC (#239) from the Bellevue guys. Was delivered to me on Christmas Eve. I can't stop myself from walking out to my garage and just staring at it...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats! You'll love it.

I bought the 800RC (#239) from the Bellevue guys. Was delivered to me on Christmas Eve. I can't stop myself from walking out to my garage and just staring at it...
That's awesome!

I wonder how many are left in the USA.

(mine is #20 btw)

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Congrats on the bike! Beautiful!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts