MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But just until the end of May/first of June when the orange one arrives.

MV wlll be bringing them to the States after all, and once I saw it, there could be nothing else. No red, no black, no silver was going to do it again.

Guess they had lots of emails and phone calls about getting that color, and I have to say that my dealer has been a great place to deal with.

Wonder of it will clash with my 2005 Lucifer orange Tiger. :humpother

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
So did your dealer get a letter or phone call or something else?
Glad to hear you're getting what you want and can't wait to see the pics of you and your baby!
2005 Lucifer orange tiger, huh? pics?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Still working with Corse in WI? They are awesome. Curious to see the orange in person. We might have to go for a ride together before you head back down to Indiana. :yo:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
No need for the duplicate posts, so i cleared the other one-

I'd like to see the orange brutale up close..

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Why Did You Tell Me That!!! I Was Just About To Put $$$$$$ Down On A Slv/red Brut. But Now I Might Have Too Wait?????? Crap!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
CHB, having looked at the pics it almost looks like it's going to be a candy tangerine. I can't wait for it to get here, and I can honestly say I haven't been this excited over any of my last ten-fifteen motorcycles. :smoking:

Can you imagine the orange surrounded by carbon bits! :f4:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
MVItalian, right now I wouldn't go anywhere else but Corse. Unless Kevin would leave before it arrives.

I'll let you know when it comes in and we'll at least go for a short ride. Like a couple hundred miles.....real fast....VBG

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Darkside, the dealer finally got a phone call saying they'll be here close to June.

As for pics of the Tiger, I haven't figured out how to link them on this forum yet...any help?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Mate, you will need sunglasses to look at that.
I love your passion for all things different, you should be mobbed wherever you park that!
Go for it...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Syd, my motto is if you're gonna' spend the cash go for the flash and make the rest of the world go "oooooooooh". :~)

Yellow Corvette
Yellow Duc

Orange Tiger
Purple Victory Kingpin
and now....

ORANGE BRUTALE ON THE WAY!!!!!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
GasCitySmitty said:
MVItalian, right now I wouldn't go anywhere else but Corse. Unless Kevin would leave before it arrives.

I'll let you know when it comes in and we'll at least go for a short ride. Like a couple hundred miles.....real fast....VBG
Yeah, post up. I'll meet you up at Corse as well and go for a spin. There are a lot of good guys at Corse, Kevin included!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
CRAP,CRAP,CRAP,CRAP :eek:nthecan: Any word as for price just so I know if I need to put some more pennies away?? Price is nice now but I would only assume it is only going to go up!

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
GasCitySmitty said:
Darkside, the dealer finally got a phone call saying they'll be here close to June.

As for pics of the Tiger, I haven't figured out how to link them on this forum yet...any help?
When you go to post , just scroll down from where you type the text and click on "manage attachments" :conveyer:
if you have any problems you can pm me if you want

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
GasCitySmitty said:

OK Not calling anyone a liar but I went to leave deposit for the pumpkin on wheels and my salesmen said he would call to get exact date and MV US told him that all the early intro 08 colors where just released and that the Orange is due in late summer!!?? GasCitySmitty please give another call to your peeps and see how we can narrow the date window down! :argue:

·
Registered
848 Posts
GasCitySmitty said:
CHB, having looked at the pics it almost looks like it's going to be a candy tangerine. I can't wait for it to get here, and I can honestly say I haven't been this excited over any of my last ten-fifteen motorcycles. :smoking:

Can you imagine the orange surrounded by carbon bits! :f4:
I have allways liked the pumpkin , but when I saw it "live" , I felt in love! It´s soooo coool

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CHB, I didn't ask how much more since I want the orange so damn bad after seeing it.

Heck, if it's THAT much more I'll sell the wife's jewelry. After all, I paid for it. :naughty: :D

My dealer told me that late May, early June.

If enough ask for it, they might bring it sooner I'd think.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gladio, MV....Heck, we might just start the 1st Annual Midwest MV Motofest. :f4:

Next year we can do the 2nd Annual. :f4: :f4:

Then the 3rd. :f4: :f4: :f4:

And so on and so on..... :naughty:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Manalagi001, Orange is the reason I bought my Tiger and the reason I haven't bought a new one.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts