MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If my thread it's not ok here i ask you to move it, but i hope you will have the patience to read it :)
Well, my story is like that. In fact it's not 100% a subject for myself but more for my husband.
Few years ago, he graduated the Academy of Design Bezalel from Israel, Jerusalem. When I met him he show me some of his projects, some buttels of parfume, buttels of wine, chairs and one project for two twin buildings who wanted to send when it was the contest of designers in USA for the twin towers. Unfortunatelly he couldn't have the email adress to send it. Now the New York will build a building that personal I don't like, my husband's prject was more super, and i don't say that because he is my husbat but because i can recognize a 100% well done project.
What I'm asking here is if anyone can tell me how can I arrange a meeting with one of the bigger business men in USA, I tried to find som PR agents but I haven't find one. If anyone know how can i reach Mr Donald Trump or others who have the power to make a serious and perfect project I 'll be more than happy. I want to come in SUA to try to find some people who can help my husband but I have the little Maya who is 4 monts old and she still eat milk from me.
May be you'll tell that it's impossible but I want to try everything. The most important projects he made when he finished the Academy, with one finger from the right hand broken and I know it was more than difficult to graduate but he was the first. He tried until now in Great Britain but they asked him to sell his project and his name will never appear. That he couldn't do it and i know why , it was his work for a life.
Now we have a small studio, we make comercials for television and we do that to live and i know he doesn't like but he has a family and i know he's not happy 100%, it missing that people recognize his talent.Do not understand badly, he loves me and our daughters more than everything but it's also important his work and his projects.
Thank you for reading my message and if you can give us a small chance to meet someone who can help him to make his dream true it will be wonderful. By my side, I like Romania and I'll never go outside but if he will have a chance i can go with him even to the moon just to make him happy.
Thanks a lot.
Your sincerelly,
Katy

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
@all: the apprentice is on romanian tv right now and i think it has had an effect on katy.

well katy i think that you should try to meet some contractors from the rich oil middle east countries like dubai ,kuweit ,who are investing masively in futuristic project like the world(man made complex of island in the shape of the world,i am triyng to see if romania is available :D).i don t know how donald trump can help,he s more busy with miss usa right now

maybe you can convince them to build this place in constanta so i ll have a place to stay

·
Registered
796 Posts
by the way katy,what was the name of that show you we re hosting.you look familiar and it s not from motoretizm.ro

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi there, u look familiar, nice to read u here too. Your relpies seems to be more funny than serious and i don't apreciate it, but i'll answer to you. We can't ask somebody from Dubai or other countries from that region because my husband is from Israel.Concerning Donald Trump, I don't care with whoom is busy now, as I could see on TV he is a serious business man.
About the show i hosted 2 years ago, it was a tv show about motorcicles and the name was "Motoromania".
I hope you're satisfited about my answers if you have something to tell me you can ask me by email, i thought it is a serios talk here and not making fun.
Katy

·
Registered
796 Posts
didn t mean anything by it.i am sorry if you got offended by my response. upon further reading i realised that it might get interpreted the wrong way,but i really meant what i said,and the guys from kuweit and dubai aren t so anti-semmit simply because the jewish state is one of their biggest customer.the largest developments in construction are being made in the middle east and and in places like china ,and other "asian tigers" like brunei taiwan etc because they have the available resources and the desire to "catch up" with the west in terms of city development.i wish you all the luck and remember that if one doesn't try, one cannot succeed

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
allias86 said:
didn t mean anything by it.i am sorry if you got offended by my response. upon further reading i realised that it might get interpreted the wrong way,but i really meant what i said,and the guys from kuweit and dubai aren t so anti-semmit simply because the jewish state is one of their biggest customer.the largest developments in construction are being made in the middle east and and in places like china ,and other "asian tigers" like brunei taiwan etc because they have the available resources and the desire to "catch up" with the west in terms of city development.i wish you all the luck and remember that if one doesn't try, one cannot succeed
That's ok Aliass, anyway we tried on that part of world too, but I still believe that american people are more open mind :) that's why we want to find someone there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts