MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
can I get wheel measurements? drive pin pattern, wheel offset, diameter of the bore. Thank you so much this info will be soo helpful for my build. Please email any info to [email protected] so that I can save the info in a folder. Thank you all again

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is the wheel Im talking about. I am gonna get a spindle machined so that I can put it on this bike. Its a full custome 88' Honda NT650. I need the specs for the rear wheel now and will deal with the front wheel later

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nobody??

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just bumpin this up, I dont mean to pester but I am hard need of this info and dont know where else to go, ive sent out a few emails requesting info from aftermarket wheel dealers but nor repleys yet, prolly not till mon from those guys.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are fairly basic wheel specs, why would noone have them, if someone has a wheel off the bike they could easily measure the bore diameter. and also they could measure drive pin pattern. Wheel offset Im sure someone knows, I dont think its a mystery #

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
c'mon whos got a wheel off? get that caliper out and take a few quick measuremnts for me Pleeaaasssee

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Just buy one depending where you are and have a go at it. If you are in the USA then you can get a set from CAG and if you don`t destroy it and it does not work for you than you can just re sell it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MV-AGUSTA-F4-2000-REAR-SINGLE-SIDED-WHEEL-RIM-/300419925861?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item45f26c4765#ht_1539wt_941

It`s a touchy subject about torqueing them on and having bearing failure and I`n sure no one wants to be libel for any advice they may give you.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well if i get the specs i know a guy who will build in a cad program first and than we will know if it works be I do it

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Ill sell you a set real cheap, pm me. Any offset issues can be dealth with with a spacer, or machining of the hub.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this is what the rear would look like, my chum is workin on PSing the front one in.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well just bumping this for today and prolly again tomoro lol. mv2envy has made me an offer I cant refuse, but i still would like the specs and will try for them for a few more days

·
Super Moderator
22,492 Posts
The question is WHY? You have a FRANKENSTEIN bike there that won't handle for sh*t, won't steer, certainly won't accelerate...what is the purpose? What is your vision? Some things I get...this I don't. Help me understand why you'd piss money away for this?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am not an aggressive rider maybe about 1000kms per season, mainly a show bike that I take out a few times a week for ride nights and do a few shows per summer with. It will handle fine I know few others that put 6" wheel on there nt650 bikes. We had a topic on the Hawk forum called "Can I VS Should I". this is a "can I" mod. Accelleration should not be an issue. same diameter rim and lighter in weight.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
moday mornin bump

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
I don't know enough trig to be able to measure the pin spacing. Bore diameter and wheel offset should be no problem bu I'm nowhere near a set of rims and won't be until Wed.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
great man thanks alot thatd be more than helpful. everyone else feel free to toss out your opinions i always like to hear them

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I think it looks kinda good! If your guy can get it done (dont see why he wouldnt be able to) It will look sick!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CAG were ya ale to mewasure that stuff for me at all. thanks

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump

1 - 20 of 35 Posts