Discussion Starter #3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
281 Posts
Did you try the kill button? Perhaps the MC is confused? In any case, you might want to engage the kill button to avoid draining your battery until you get it in for service...

BTW, I have washed many times without this issue.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SteveC said:
Did you try the kill button? Perhaps the MC is confused? In any case, you might want to engage the kill button to avoid draining your battery until you get it in for service...

BTW, I have washed many times without this issue.
oh yes.... i have KILLED it with the KILL switch
but the lights on the dash remain on and the fuel pump is OFF

i will connect it to a battery tender... but, i suppose that isn't a good idea if the dash lights are on.... maybe it doesn't matter

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
187 Posts
Try to disconnect the battery, leave it for 30 minutes and re - connect it. Hopefully this causes a reset.

If you have compressed air, I would try to blow the switches and ignition lock dry. Don't use a full blow, though.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
916SPS said:
Try to disconnect the battery, leave it for 30 minutes and re - connect it. Hopefully this causes a reset.

If you have compressed air, I would try to blow the switches and ignition lock dry. Don't use a full blow, though.
i tried to blow the ignition switch with a can of compressed air, meant for computers... did nothing

for the record, disconnecting the battery for 30 minutes.... might cause what BAD outcome....

i know that the clock will reset (big deal)
but..... can anything else GO BAD?

thanks so much for your's and everyone else's help
i really appreciate it

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
281 Posts
Nothing bad will come disconnecting the battery - good idea - I thought that the kill switch accomplished the same (does on my S3) but apparently not, if the dash lights remain on...

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 63 Posts