MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been an MV owner since earlier this year and a lover of them for a decade. Lurked on this site for several months prior to taking the plunge and have found most everyone here very helpful and opinionated; both of which make for a great forum and a great owner network.

Met Ryan (sherpa23) this past weekend while I was in Denver, who gladly handed over some carbon bits I am purchasing from him (without having paid for them yet), and others have personally gone out of their way to help with questions. It's a great owner network and a great marquee we all have in common.

My wife thinks we're all nuts. :smoking:

Keith

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
hey, i'll have to give you a shout when I can afford to go back to chicago....

Glad to hear you are getting the most out of the forum! :conveyer:

I really struggle with the idea that you shun asparagus, especially when it looks like this: (shamelessly borrowed from some dude named michael fletcher and his food photography web page, please notice the subtle blurring of the vegetable matter in this shot, focusing instead on the tasty charred bacon!)

:)

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I think its safe to say,....yes we are all nuts!!!

Asparagus is a delicious veggie.....and I love the way it makes my pee smell....Now,...if you happen to be gassy at the same time..well then that can clear a room faster than you can say "my 312 runs hot".

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Asparagus is pretty good.

Anyone know if Okra makes things smell? I like that stuff, although the goop part is kind of weird.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
lewdog998 said:
.....and I love the way it makes my pee smell....Now,...if you happen to be gassy at the same time..well then that can clear a room faster than you can say "my 312 runs hot".
Well, just damn, Lewis.....TMI :)

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
That asparagus looks tasty!

I need to find the aussie recipe that was posted here, and try it that way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts