MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw it while going around european websites. I think it looks ideal for the particular shape of our Brutes...Feedbacks please.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Not sure. would be nice to see a pic from the sides. Seems to be a bit too big. I prefer the one on the Brutale challenge.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the_thomas said:
I think this is the greatest belly pan so far, for the Brutale. Dont know if it is being produced though.. Anyone?
That one also looks awesome...I have the same question, does anyone produce that one?

·
Registered
774 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Olive said:
Check Diego's site at this adress:

http://www.mvf4.com/Parts/Chassis/chassis.html

Serious guy, quick delivery ! I have one on my brute and very happy with it. My Alfano sensor is fitted on it.
To be honest, that one is a bit too rude. It doesn't follow the lines of the bike. Just my opinion...

·
Registered
774 Posts
FERROMAN said:
To be honest, that one is a bit too rude. It doesn't follow the lines of the bike. Just my opinion...
You are right, but may be is it because it is white.

If anyone can do it red on photoshop, I'd be happy.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Carbon could also be good, no ?

·
Registered
774 Posts
hb88xx said:
What doe si t measure front or rear wheel, and what do you have on your dash?
this:
It just receive a magnetic signal from a magnet sealed in the asphalt of the track. One impulsion each lap when you ride on it. Then the CPU gives your time, best lap, difference in % and absolut.
Some tracks have two or three magnectic line and gives your partial times.
For tracks who do not have magnetic, it also run with infrared sensor.

Most sophisticated model can also gives you temperature, RPM, top speed, and so on. With model like that, you replace the entire dashboard.

Find after a pic of the unit fitted on my Bru 910.

You can also find the tracks equiped with this materail on their website at:

http://www.alfano.com/

Last but not least it's a BELGIAN material !! :highclap:

Hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
emoto do a nice one!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really think emotouk people are great...but this particular "thing"...they willl have to forgive me...is not one of my favorite items from them. Actually, I think is one of the only things I don't like from their shop.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts