1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
+1 :brutale:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Just did 378 miles last weekend from Glendale AZ to the top of Mnt Lemmon (8K ft) even through a dust storm. Was like my loyal Black Italian Stallion. Didn't skip a beat.

Thanks MV!!!

·
Administrator
20,360 Posts
+100....Just sayin :smoking:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I've only had mine a couple months and I can't tell you how much I love it.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Chicks dig 'em......its a fact, look it up.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Heck I love your Brute & I haven't even seen it! lol - I can't agrue with any of that (Don't know about the chicks, will take you word fot it), we are after all family! No control yourself Bubba, yes it's hard -keep trying............good man! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
At work and mines outside...
I just sit at look at it - sod work!
Best bike in the world.

·
Registered
324 Posts
+another - Love mine too. SWMBO told me I can break it in for her for a couple years and that's good enough for me :naughty:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Really, those S1000rr threads are really a piece of work. Every clown over there thinks he owns a $100,000 M5. Owning a bmw bike does not get u in the club, it's 16 grand and has all the character of Ronald Mcdonald...and yes I have driven it in all its tupperware plastic glory. After ordering one, then finally getting to test drive it, I promptly dumped the s1000rr and bucked up 5 grand more from the same dealer for the Brutale, jsut so I would'nt have to look at it. VERY PSYCHED ABOUT THE DECISION TOOO! Rock on with that assymetrical "punched in the face" look. Works for you. Good luck racing Skaterboys with ICON chest protectors and blonde highlights on Gixxers.. LATER!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Not at all. You fired first. I'm happy not to spell ASS Sim rectical correctly, acutally. Correct punctuation and grammar in text or chat boards is not really a requirement for anyone but the anal.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts