MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's it. Great ride this past weekend. Knee down in a couple spots. Just having fun. She's old. She's slow compared to some. But I love her. She's my baby. Lusted after her then as I still do now, in her red and silver nightie.

Mmmm...

:f4:

Vivendo la passione!

·
Registered
674 Posts
2000 Mv F4s

I hear you brother Ahhgooosta - well said!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
My last ride on the MV F4 750 EVO3 was a couple of days before Xmas when I went to visit my mom. Rode 250 miles that day! Bike did a great job and I rewarded it by a total cleaning overhaul! Yes!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
@vmaxbabe , not possible at the moment , he ;) beetje veel ijs en sneeuw he (translation ), too much ice and snow) , big roads snowfree , today with Bonnie too work :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
I loved my 2000 for 27,000 miles, but when I got to test a 312R at Hockenheim, that 183HP really got my bike-lust worked up.

Fit and finish on the 2000 was better and the original paint scheme looks better. For half-again more horsepower, I traded "up" but made sure my baby went to a good home.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
That's it. Great ride this past weekend. Knee down in a couple spots. Just having fun. She's old. She's slow compared to some. But I love her. She's my baby. Lusted after her then as I still do now, in her red and silver nightie.

Mmmm...

Vivendo la passione!

+1

Loved my 2000 for 17k miles, my 2002 for 16k miles, had a 2006 literbike for 4500 miles then traded up to a slightly used 2002 and have loved every minute on my 750's...sometimes less is more:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts