MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took my bike out this morning. Rode it to Point Reyes.

To make a long story short a jerk off in front of me signaled for a left turn, began the turn, then when I was passing on the right she suddenly turned right. I almost hit her, and the car behind me almost hit me. I skidded off the road. When I got off the bike I discovered she was on her cell phone and had papers in her lap. She may have been reading too, I don't know.I now have a big cut from the edge of the pavement on my rear tire.

I came home and decided I am going to make some bumper stickers.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Why would anyone want to just drive they can talk on the cell phone, drink a latte, and read the newspaper all while navigating their 4000lbs SUV down a lane that is about 2 feet wider than their SUV.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Its a sad fact. I'm afraid it a me, myself and I attitude. People just don't think about the possible end result!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Dova80 said:
Why would anyone want to just drive they can talk on the cell phone, drink a latte, and read the newspaper all while navigating their 4000lbs SUV down a lane that is about 2 feet wider than their SUV.

Something like this lady? Driving in heavy fog, reading and I just missed catching her on the phone! Of course me using a digital cam while driving is no better. I couldn't resist trying to capture her though.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Get her # so after you put it there I can give her a call. :stickpoke

1 - 11 of 11 Posts