MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 554 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to point that out. I liked seiko watches a lot but for some reason I started getting into Omegas after I saw the new planet ocean. I'm not really into colors, but my god...

Now if my money weren't on lockdown for that MV, I'd have me one today.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Alvin, they are really good watches, I have an Omega Speedmaster as well as the original Seamaster...but like you those new colours are not for me, however its whats inside that counts!!

Will it match your new boots 'though?? :laughing:

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:laughing: No, but it would match this. By the way. I do like the original seamaster, and i really like the speedmaster. The new seamaster planet just caught my attention to Omegas.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
luvtolean said:
Heh, I've tried on that very Omega.

I can't tell you how my Dad lost his Seamaster, it'd make you cry...
I've also looked/tried on them all. They are very nice, including the speedmaster. :)

Corum Bubble Skeleton Automatic:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I hope you guys aren't trying to wind Robert up with this thread. Looks like a bit of a piss take to me! :stickpoke

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
airfuel said:
Nope, you should see what the watch forums are like. :stickpoke
Watches and bikes go hand in hand....highly precise, mechanical pieces.
I know you are a watch afficionado John, I recall the thread you started some time ago on the subject, my point is that Robert (777) got ribbed quite badly when he offered his watch for sale on the forum recently. I thought it was a bit insensitive to delve back into the subject quite so soon. For the record, I like nice watches too. :)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
That´s bad, if someone got ribbed... and here in the forum, than it´s even worse.

But that thread is only because of the watches - and I like watches very much.

another beauty:

·
Registered
479 Posts
airfuel said:
Picts removed. don't want to stir the pot!! :stickpoke
Why? Neither of those are Cartier, or Tiffany or whatever.

Those were nice pics of real nice watches. You should've left them up. :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
airfuel said:
Alright! I'll post them later, taking the wife out to a nice dinner. :naughty:

You've got that wrong John. You take the girlfriend out for a nice dinner. You let the wife cook it!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
:laughing:

Married 19 years and MUST do the anniversary dinner!!!
Wouldn't know what to do with a young girlfriend.......besides, I tell the wife she doesn't have it so bad......either I get a new bike or a girlfriend!!!!

(six bikes in the garage, not too bad!)

John T

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Guys,not me of speeches!!!I have one great passion of clocks,And I must maintain also the wrist of my wife!!
We have:1 daytona steel(mine)1daytona steel-gold(my wife)1 day just same 777 (my wife) and I have as soon as acquired the last one semplare exited green submariner....
I love Rolex only.... :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 554 Posts