MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got to try my new tyres out fully over the last 2 days. Been gagging to get rid of the chicken strips!

I have a 2000 F4 750.

My front is 120/65ZR17 and the rear 180/55ZR17. The 180 rear over the 190 standard gives a quicker turn in, bike remains very stable.
Pressures 34 front and rear, road use.

These tyres have given me greater cornering confidence, the turn in is excellent, quick but neutral.

These are a road/track tyre, don't expect high milage. Not really a good wet tyre either looking at the tread pattern.

These guys are excellent to deal with http://www.tyretectrading.co.uk/mot...elli-diablo-rosso-corsa-motorcycle-tyres.html

Must say it is worth the effort to spend a little time checking tyres after a ride, I found a nail in my rear today, lucky it was short and went in sideways.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Donsy, Pirelli finally bought it out because enough people asked for it. It was due for release, but Pirelli were dragging their feet, suppliers were listing it, but when I made inquiries no one had them, or knew when they were coming out. Pirelli finally bought it out quite late last year, because enough people asked for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts