MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, I was wondering who is attending the MotoGP this year at Laguna Seca and those that are going let's meet up.

Let's hear it...

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd love to Steptoe, but I left out the location in the orignal post.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I ll be there but I dont think I ll ride my MV there. I ve ridden from San diego to Laguna Seca the last 3 years.

Does MV have a place to park your bike?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The paddock passes sold out on the first day. I'm still looking for one. If you have any for sale please let me know.
I'm not sure if MV has a place for us to park, but I will be there with my baby.

Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
ddnuts said:
The paddock passes sold out on the first day. I'm still looking for one. If you have any for sale please let me know.
I'm not sure if MV has a place for us to park, but I will be there with my baby.

Thanks

I ordered 3 paddock passes on the first day, but I had a friend who was holding out on ordering his tickets for a at least a week and the paddock passes were still showing up as available. I got 3 paddock pass so if someone skips out I'll be posting them up.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Steptoe said:
See you at Phillip Island in October :p
You will be a month late... Sept this year :)

Me and my good lady will be at Donington and Valencia.....

Anyone fancy putting a couple of strays for Laguna Seca????? :p :toothless

·
Registered
14 Posts
Moto Gp

love to watch the racing at laguna, the corkscrew looks awesome on tv,but i'll have to settle for Phillip Island, by the way steptoe if you turn up at the Island in October you will have missed the racing it's September 17th this year due to the commonwealth games:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts