MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...for hooking me up! What a great guy he is! My brother took the Senna to him...well let me rewind.

My brother and I put the Titanium Arrows on and the RG3 as you know. So we needed to get the TPS reset done. To make a long story short, my dealership told me that their software was broken and they did not have a set time when that would get fixed. Being the impatient guy that I am I was going :ahhh: and :shitfan:

RobP stepped in and PMed me and told me he would help me out :yo:. I dont want to go into the details but he got a hold of the VDSTS software and he told me that he could do it for me and that would save me some bucks! Since yall know I am out of town most of the time, my brother took the bike over to RobP's place and RobP took care of it! And while he was at it, he even fixed the carbon heat guard that we had installed backwards LOL (noobs) and he even loctited some of the bolts in to place because I had lost one for the metal heel guard. I had a missing bolt and he took care of that as well!!

What a great guy! It amazes me to think that there are people like that out there these days. I cannot thank him enough! Really...I cant!

Next time when I am in town, (May 16th) we will definitely try to go and ride together! :yo:And we should definitely go grab a cold one on me:friday:Thanks a million Robp! And once again thanks!

·
Registered
776 Posts
ROB is the man If he can't do,no one can!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You said it SANDMAN. And yes I love those arrows...I have yet to ride with them on...LOL

·
Registered
776 Posts
Oh your gonna love them alot sound and power but not in the low end but it gets fun 6RPM and upwords lol

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hehe May 16th May 16th May 16th....cant wait to get home...

·
Registered
776 Posts
I can't wait either bro, trust me i know how you feel lol

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
Get a room!

Haha... Just kidding.
If you guys run out of stuff to mod, I have a few things left on my bike to upgrade.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts