MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all i just got my a mv agustua and its is real cool. im gonna have my buddy who does my saddles make me a seat. im thinking about a brown tooled lether seat and maybe some matching hand grips in brown lether. if anyone else nows where i can get some other cool chrome parts and stuf like that llet me now.

·
Registered
127 Posts
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cool! Any idea where you can mount a gun rack and a light bar?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im just trying to make my bike custim. i want to get the frame cromed but they want to much cash. i already painted the end of the pipes with crome paint. they look relly bad ass. if anyone wants to now what kind of paint i used it was crylon crome paint. looks relly bad ass. the bike is red and silver on the bottom. im gonna paint the back wheel red to. i found crylon red that is preety close to the color on the bike.

·
Registered
54 Posts
why stop there!....may be you could have painted on the tank,...some half naked woman,a sword in her hand and a huge serpant at her feet.....this would look really,really,really bad bottom!......NICE.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
What a dumb ass. You mean you're not going to do the cammo paint job on the bike? You can buy it in the spray can from Pep Boys you know.

And you are from Tennesee? I don't believe it. No self respecting Southerner would paint a ve-hickle and not use cammo paint.

I bet you are from New York.

CAG

·
Banned
203 Posts
You should paint the confederate flag on it. Make it like the Dukes of Hazzard's General Lee but on 2 wheels. Then you can run around trying to find cops to piss off and see if you can out run him. Then Yall can go Coon huntin! LMAO!!!!

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how you gonna take it off my hands for 7000. i just paid 11000 for it. im gonna get it all fixed up with some good stuff from online. its has alredy got some of the carbin fibar in it. i can get a crome extendd swing arm and a red chain with golden sprockets. its faster than my 750 four. i had that old honda chopped and racked. i think im am going to just lower down the front of that mv agustua and get the swing arm put on. when i can afford more stuff im am going to get some crome goodys.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if you guys are laffing at me you can just come on down to the faregrounds and we can go on out for some flat trackin. and who are you calling a dum ass. you dont even now how to spell dum ass dum ass.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.