1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
What about the front fender reflectors? :rolleyes:........just-a-wonderin since I saw no pics of the front. My 910S came with an "unleaded only" sticker
or something like that on the tank, but I did not see that sticker on your bike. It was not clear coated on so I removed that as well. I guess you are good to go Doc!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Darkside said:
What about the front fender reflectors? :rolleyes:........just-a-wonderin since I saw no pics of the front. My 910S came with an "unleaded only" sticker
or something like that on the tank, but I did not see that sticker on your bike. It was not clear coated on so I removed that as well. I guess you are good to go Doc!
my "R" had neither of those, for whatever reason

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
720 Posts
spalding12 said:
sorry that i tarnished the looks of the 910R by leaving the reflective stickers on until now:

this DOES look much better

anything else i need to remove (except the UGLY rider on the seat :) )?
i`m happy that there is some other u.... ones :bash:
what do you think about this one

Attachments

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
I was just going by the pics you posted in the other thread. I see yellowish orange reflectors on the front fender by the front tire. Maybe its just time for glasses :laughing:........or you can kick me in the balls when you see me :nutkick: :laughing:.........doesn't really matter one way or another, you have a kick ass machine!

Attachments

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
281 Posts
Benjamin St.G said:
Are you guys removing them with heat? Does it leave any glue residue that you'll need solvent for?
I just peeled mine and buffed with wax. It took a little elbow grease on the fenders but it does come clean.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
SteveC said:
I just peeled mine and buffed with wax. It took a little elbow grease on the fenders but it does come clean.

I trust we are talking about stickers here Steve??? :naughty: :naughty:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I tore mine off before I even rolled the bike off the showroom floor. Stupid DOT. At least MV does everything right..... How easy to pull the stickers off! Very smart!!!!
Gotta love MV! Little PPG DX330 to take the residue off......DONE!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
281 Posts
john said:
I trust we are talking about stickers here Steve??? :naughty: :naughty:
I need to consider the audience before I post! It seems that little ambiguity is needed to move a conversation to the gutter ;-)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Sorry mate it's the Brit sense of humour. :eek:nthecan:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts