MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes...this last weekend I had a crash, the most stupid way it could be. A dog crossed in fron of my front weel and I tried the bitter taste of the floor.
So here starts my reparation. I need to get a new right footpeg...been looking at emoto's aluminium ones for 34,99 pounds. They say they are foldable as the original ones and don´t look too bad to me.

I also broke the end bit for the feet brake lever (I think Rizoma's fit) Any sugestions?

Both hand levers (brake and clutch). I order them from http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MV-Agusta-Brutale-Adj-Folding-Brake-Lever-Brutale-Logo_W0QQitemZ360006141092QQihZ023QQcategoryZ35610QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m118
They are foldable, so I hope they last a bit more :laughing: Does anyone uses these on his bike? Feedback please?

Also want to order this frame protection http://www.gsg-mototechnik.de/84-97sturzpads/sp-mvagusta/SPad_M_M2F4-Brutale.jpg

My rizoma's could't stand the hit and this seems to me a bit more solid.

Also need to buy the left mirror, does anyone know where to get it on internet? Price? Yeah, I know they are useless but no other mirror looks like the original on this bike :naughty:

I also will change the bar ends for the motocorse I bought a while ago and were waiting for this moment to hapened :banghead:

And last but not least...Does anyone know where to get the carbon engine protectors...I know I saw them arround the net (not Emoto...they are quite expensive) but can't remember where.

Thank you people...

·
Registered
185 Posts
What about you, were you hurt?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Any pics of the rizoma sliders post crash?

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Hate to hear about anyone go down. I'm glad you're on your way to make your baby better than before. Everything with you okay?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks mates...I just have a broken finger...but it doesn't hurt as much as seing my baby like it is :bawling:

Pics of the Rizoma...actually just the room where it used to be.

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pigiolino said:
Sorry my friend!!!!Very very sorry!!Glad you are ok Man!!!!
You can write mail to www.gimotorsports.it for the carbon engine protectors.
Write that you are pigiolino's friend.They can to send to you.(I want one also)
Pier
Thank you pier...I just send them an email, hope they are as quick answering as riding bikes :laughing:

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
You seem to be ok!! :)
The rest is only euros.... :naughty:
Sad to see the tank ...... :bawling:

Quick recovery for you and one day the baby looks like it should.. :mouthwate

Mike21 :smoking:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pigiolino said:
If you will have problems for payment,write to me PM.I can pay it for you.
And one day,wen i'll come to TENERIFE,you can to pay me a drink!!!
Pier
Wow...that's very nice of you, but I think for what it costs you're going to get totally drunk... :friday: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Pedro, sad to hear about your bike... But you are fine and I'm sure you will fix it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts