MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Congratulations.
Give us an update on what's better and what is not better (if anything) with the new bike.

It looks very good.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Congrats on the new bike and welcome to the forum, where in NY are you?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Nice bike :mouthwate Did you sell yours outright to someone or did you trade it in ?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Congratulations. Old and new. Both still beautiful. Let us know what the differences are besides the obvious power increase.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
besides the power the handling its much better i guess thats the point of the brand new model to improve rigth?? but what i like the most its the my ass dont feel like its on fire yesterday( i miss the classic look of my 05) i took the bike for a ride in nyc tempeture was arround 90F and it was all good,:f4::koolaid:

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
besides the power the handling its much better i guess thats the point of the brand new model to improve rigth?? but what i like the most its the my ass dont feel like its on fire yesterday( i miss the classic look of my 05) i took the bike for a ride in nyc tempeture was arround 90F and it was all good,:f4::koolaid:
Same colour with me.

Buy a rear hugger before dirts come inside upon rains.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Congrats on the new bike

·
Registered
655 Posts
congrats....sweetest two bikes on EARTH!!! :D :D

The 2010 looks a lot bigger...maybe it's just the lense of the camera...??

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
The 2010 looks a lot bigger...maybe it's just the lense of the camera...??

That's my impression too although when I took a 2010 model out for a test last year I don't recall the 'old' bike being that much smaller.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Looks like the red follows the black one everywhere!

Have you been towing it?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts