MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am back from holidays and I picked up the bike, what can I say exept now I know what everyone is raving on about. This 910R is the best and everyone that has seen it agrees. I will try to get some pictures on ASAP.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Congrats on your new machine!

·
Registered
180 Posts
:) Congrats & enjoy Aussie MV. Be sure to tell us more in the coming weeks about ride impressions etc and about any future mods & stuff :popcorn:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congratulations!! If you are near Perth watch out for the other Aussie, Sventekoz, with the 910R. He claims his Brutale has a mind of its own and will not follow his commands. I hope you do not have the same problems. The Brutale is a beast. You must take control right from the start.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Congrats on the new beast, enjoy and abuse it as is called for!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Aussie MV said:
Well I am back from holidays and I picked up the bike, what can I say exept now I know what everyone is raving on about. This 910R is the best and everyone that has seen it agrees. I will try to get some pictures on ASAP.
Mark,
this is wonderful news
congratulations on the 910R
it is such an amazing piece of machinery
i'm glad you are enjoying it so far.... your love for it will grow each and every day

can't wait to:
1. see those pictures
2. read those ride reports

be safe and enjoy

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Congratulations! ;)

How many kays have you notched up already? Have a squiz at my gallery and see how her twin sister is doing! :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
Congratulations. I think the 910R hits the fun factor as well as any bike I've ever owned. Pride of ownership puts it over the top.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Koop said:
I think the 910R hits the fun factor as well as any bike I've ever owned. Pride of ownership puts it over the top.
I love this quote and may print it out and give it to the people of other bikes who question why an MV. (mostly younger Japanese bike riders)

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
airfuel said:
I love this quote and may print it out and give it to the people of other bikes who question why an MV. (mostly younger Japanese bike riders)
I agree! Also, I can't believe how much the bike has freed up after running it in - it's an absolute gem now! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts