this is a very-welcomed thread today
great images of a WONDERFUL collection of bikes

well done
I swear the Ducati 1098 will be the last one. :smoking:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
well....
i have a deposit at my dealer as well...
for the first "Tri Colore" to come into the state of Florida

I'll wait for the Milan show to know if that is the right move
i might get the regular or "S" version
but....
my REAL desire is to find out about the 1188...
the TRUE "R-replacement" homologation bike
- hand-built motor
- 1/2 price of the desmosedici
- 20 more RWHP than the 1098

of course.... while i have seen ALL the real info about the 1098...
i know NOTHING CONCRETE about the 1188

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
spalding12 said:
well....
i have a deposit at my dealer as well...
for the first "Tri Colore" to come into the state of Florida

I'll wait for the Milan show to know if that is the right move
i might get the regular or "S" version
but....
my REAL desire is to find out about the 1188...
the TRUE "R-replacement" homologation bike
- hand-built motor
- 1/2 price of the desmosedici
- 20 more RWHP than the 1098

of course.... while i have seen ALL the real info about the 1098...
i know NOTHING CONCRETE about the 1188
Excellent Post. I kind of want to hold off for the 1188 that Bayliss will run in '08. But when the 1098 comes out....... man it's gonna be hard not to drop the 15K.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Turbo329 said:
Excellent Post. I kind of want to hold off for the 1188 that Bayliss will run in '08. But when the 1098 comes out....... man it's gonna be hard not to drop the 15K.
i LOVE MV....
but i am SO EXCITED about ALL the announcements at the MILAN show in just 3 weeks and 3 days

Competition is the BEST THING IN THE WORLD for ALL OF US
and i really hope that Ducati turns the motorcycling world on its ear.... just like when the 916 was introduced
i know that isn't very likely....
but.... i can still hope

http://www.eicma.it/moto/en/

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spalding12 said:
i LOVE MV....
but i am SO EXCITED about ALL the announcements at the MILAN show in just 3 weeks and 3 days

Competition is the BEST THING IN THE WORLD for ALL OF US
and i really hope that Ducati turns the motorcycling world on its ear.... just like when the 916 was introduced
i know that isn't very likely....
but.... i can still hope

http://www.eicma.it/moto/en/
It might not turn the world on it's ear again but it's gonna be DAMN hard to argue with 160hp from a V-twin any way you cut it. lol

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Turbo329 said:
I swear the Ducati 1098 will be the last one. :smoking:

:laughing: Thats a good one! Great looking machines, where in queens are you?

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Awesome shots, turbo, beautiful collection...I saw your post last night and decided I would catch the morning sun before my ride today. I never take pics from my swingarm side, it seems, 'cause it is always facing the ground except in my garage. So, by dawn's early light, I hauled the track stand out to the curb and tried to get the sun into the CF, and showcase the swingarm side for once. Thanks for the motorvation, turbo...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
twoeleven said:
Awesome shots, turbo, beautiful collection...I saw your post last night and decided I would catch the morning sun before my ride today. I never take pics from my swingarm side, it seems, 'cause it is always facing the ground except in my garage. So, by dawn's early light, I hauled the track stand out to the curb and tried to get the sun into the CF, and showcase the swingarm side for once. Thanks for the motorvation, turbo...

Griff
twoeleven
Stunning!!!! By the time I realized that I wanted the Tamburini, there were no more available. lol :conveyer:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nowadays it's really easy to get caught up in having the latest and greatest all the time.

But all it takes is a few good shots to help you appreciate what's in your stable.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Ha! Agreed, and these days it is hard to keep up, as the prices are getting to be more than two, or in some cases three CARS for a single bike!

BTW, your 999 Racebike is very sweet. Well done, and a complete looking package with the performance numbers to back it up...Any shots of you on the track with that thing?

Griff
twoeleven

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
...Nevermind, I just realized your album has more than one page! Awesome track shots in your album.

Griff
twoeleven

1 - 20 of 36 Posts