Registered
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I done?

No

Am I done with the major items?

Yes

:jerkoff:

Here is what I have worked on for the past 7+ years. She is an extension of me and my dreams.

Perfection

Attachments

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could I switch the air to nitrogen? Would that be lighter?:laughing:

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Could I switch the air to nitrogen? Would that be lighter?:laughing:
Used it back in the good ol' days to try and keep sidewalls from overheating....along with total stupidity of refridgerated fuel blah blah blah. You have any idea how difficult racing gets when your cajones freeze solid. Just stick with air Andrew :)

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The wheels and discs compliment the whole project very nicely Andrew. Have you weighed it yet?
Not yet. Can't ride her until I get the chain 100%. Currently it has the old master link which I had to break to remove it. Should of got the type with the clip that so it can be reused.

I know she feels very light. That also has to do with the fact she is almost out of fuel.

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
truly a work of art and beauty. Excellent
Thank you very much George. I don't know if I should thank Dave for replying to my PM message all those years ago when I started this, or complain that he caused my cancer:stickpoke

·
Super Moderator
22,351 Posts
The only thing that would make pictures of that bike any nicer would be Melissa anywhere in the frame....

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
meh very average
so average its my desktop screen now.
my standards arn't high so this will have to do

STUNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIINNNNNNNNG

·
Administrator
19,855 Posts
Magnesium engine covers? I know you have most of the available mag parts.....what are the obscure ones?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Meh! - just another old F4 with a lot of bolt-on gee-gaws from an owner with more money than sense .....

·
Registered
842 Posts
:lol Just kidding - that is stunning! A beautiful creation to be proud of for sure :)

1 - 20 of 83 Posts