MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
I need someone to help me.
An electronic fork connector cover (rubber) with f4rr.
I looked it up on star-twin but I really can't find it.

·
Old Wing Nut
21,954 Posts
I have looked at other catalogs for bikes using electronic damping control (like Ducatis) and it appears that part is not offered from any bike manufacturer.
Suggest you contact Ohlins directly with an inquiry. Other wise, you will need to make your own with heavy shrink wrap tubing (release the terminals from the connector to slip the shrink wrap tubing over the wires).

I take it yours has been damaged? Good luck.

Reactions: Fatpastyhead

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have looked at other catalogs for bikes using electronic damping control (like Ducatis) and it appears that part is not offered from any bike manufacturer.
Suggest you contact Ohlins directly with an inquiry. Other wise, you will need to make your own with heavy shrink wrap tubing (release the terminals from the connector to slip the shrink wrap tubing over the wires).

I take it yours has been damaged? Good luck.
Thank you for your reply.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I believe they only sell the complete cable, had the same issue on a first generation Panigale and found at EBay a quality rubber with pins. I never saw the MV cable but by the looks it seems it can’t be parted.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe they only sell the complete cable, had the same issue on a first generation Panigale and found at EBay a quality rubber with pins. I never saw the MV cable but by the looks it seems it can’t be parted.
I bought rubber on eBay with your help.
Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts