MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
we not only survived, but my sh!t manage to look like new after hosing it down for 3 hours.
Part of a 2 day 350 mile trip weekend to test the limits of man, woman, and machine.
Great scenery, eventful trip, more pics and stories when im not cold and tired.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Thanks for sharing, can't wait to hear about more. What is all that stuff on the bikes? Nice mudflap?

·
Registered
689 Posts
I've been on rides like that. The kind of ride that seems a misery at the time but provides many good stories. I like the glove warmer. Quite resourceful. Was it a chase car, or some stranger taking pity on you?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes mudflaps, a day in these conditions is about 3 years of wear for normal people. After the 2nd stop, i looked at my bike and said to chen : "get the papers ready for 1078, if we make it back."

admin said:
Thanks for sharing, can't wait to hear about more. What is all that stuff on the bikes? Nice mudflap?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we have 2 chase cars, good idea because our luggage were all in the cars and they also act as heaters in the ZERO degree celcius mountains. I will never come back to this part of the country for a long long time. We're really lucky being back in one piece.

lizzardo said:
I've been on rides like that. The kind of ride that seems a misery at the time but provides many good stories. I like the glove warmer. Quite resourceful. Was it a chase car, or some stranger taking pity on you?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
wow, cool trip!

the dude on the orange brute doesn't use mirrors? hmmm.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Great trip !
It remember me my one week in the french Alps in 2005 and some cold rainy daily trips here in Belgium !!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Some beautiful pics here! But what a mess with the weather...

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
wow, cool trip!

the dude on the orange brute doesn't use mirrors? hmmm.
Not that we can attest that the mirrors work well anyway. At least mine don't seem to work after i get going from the vibration!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
What bloody big numbers on the plates they would take a few k's off the top speed...!!!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea and that orange one is chen's. He dont need no mirrors, hes too fast.

admin said:
Not that we can attest that the mirrors work well anyway. At least mine don't seem to work after i get going from the vibration!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
coldest winters are in the upper 30s, yea, nothing like what u get back east. We do ride all year round :f4:

CHB said:
Hey Johnsk6 what are the temps like over your way?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts