1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Actually this is a good topic. I know all Ducati guys (I used to be one) love the sound of their booming twins. And why not it is beautiful.
But when I got my first F4 750 my Ducati mates would say, hey nice bike but way too quite. I would say, you have to ride it to appreciate it. The sounds were glorious but it was all coming from around the airbox area where non riders could not experience it. I fell in love with this intoxicating sound. And with the Brutale and now the 1000 I still rave about it, and my mates still say, we don't hear anything! Anyway, just a ramble, but I too love the sound these Italian machines make, the Japs can't seem to get that right.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
I can't speak to the brute's sound, since I haven't heard it. But since the Ducati sound was brought up I just have to mention the sweetest sounding bike I have heard in recent years was the Bennelli being raced in world superbike. It was absolutely beautiful. The coolest sight was the big flames coming out of the exhaust of the Foggy Petronas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts