MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in browsing this site I see evolutionbike (it) linked for parts. Cool. MV Corse F3 seat is roughly $150 USD
then I see myGPRacing (com) has it for over $200 more. What gives? Is the MGPR site just overpriced?

Fill me in MV gurus. I want to start decking out my F3 that I'm picking up Tuesday, but I don't want to get a bunch of cheap knock off stuff.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what F3 you get? track plans?

Picking up a brand new 2018 F3 675 from a dealer in CA in gray/black. By the time I get back to Vegas, it will be ready for it's 1st service :laugh:
Not sure if I will do any track days to start with. I will more than likely do that to my old bike, Ninja 650r.

Reactions: GCBC

·
Administrator
20,051 Posts
Make sure you are comparing Apples to Apples... GP Racing are great folk with great service here in the USA..... Evolution.IT are great folk with connections for the factory stuff...in Italy.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Make sure you are comparing Apples to Apples... GP Racing are great folk with great service here in the USA..... Evolution.IT are great folk with connections for the factory stuff...in Italy.
@esq'z me

Sure am sir :D

GP Racing sells F3 Corse neoprene seat for $365 USD
Evolution sells the same seat for €132.51 so roughly $155 USD

GP Racing sells the rear seat cowl for $496 USD

Evolution sells the same cowl for €266.40 so roughly $311 USD

Even paying a stupid high shipping cost it's still significantly cheaper at Evolution. Since I now am reassured they are a legit site, it seems like a no brainer to save almost $400 and order from Ev.it unless I am seriously missing something.

Reactions: nigelrb

·
Registered
396 Posts
don't forget about import taxes if there are any, yet you should be able to buy without VAT or reclaim it

·
Registered
251 Posts
Nothing against Alex at GP Racing but have a lot of parts on my Brutie from EvolutionBike. As stated, you are getting product straight from Italy. I will definitely be ordering more parts from them in the future.

·
Super Moderator
22,463 Posts
@cccpNyC: You could always ask Alex. He is very responsive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts