MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Damn I need to get out from under the rock the I live under. I am not sure who Roy even is or all the times he has been banned. But I can tell you. It takes a lot to get banned from this forum.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Damn I need to get out from under the rock the I live under. I am not sure who Roy even is or all the times he has been banned. But I can tell you. It takes a lot to get banned from this forum.
The screen name he posted most under was F41NXS

Read away

https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/members/3311-f41nxs.html

If I have time to dick around in the search function, I will find the thread detailing all the names he was using and his banning.

·
Registered
120 Posts
The problem with the internet is it brings stoopid much closer to you. They're will always be, no matter what, what oil should I use threads and the like for eternity. Better to know this ahead than get irate every time a stoopid I can't google for sh*t thread pops up. It's like shaking your fist at the rain clouds.

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
But I need to know what oil to use and tires to run on. I am sure their is only one correct answer and for which everyone will agree on.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I'm a bit surprised with this reaction because I would never leave this forum. Never was the most active member and after some breaks always came back for some reading or opinion and it's the only bike forum I'm in.
Every time caught new members with the occasional hub problem or the exhaust valve error and never minded to reply because that means MV was getting new fans and also the forum that some nice people founded for our pleasure was still alive.
People don't take things so seriously and personally because most of the members around here are really friendly and helpful:wink2:
Also everyone has a bad day, whether just tired or things going on in there personal life. The internet/typing doesn't always convey where we are coming from accurately either, so it pays to be careful and try not to be too sensitive to others comments.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts

·
Vendor
5,158 Posts
There is a lot of pressure on a moderator and is time consuming.
I think Donsy felt the same as you and needed a break.
Take care,see you soon.:smile2:

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
So I would ask then why if someone is banned. Is there not a way to keep them from signing back up with different names?

·
Administrator
18,852 Posts
So I would ask then why if someone is banned. Is there not a way to keep them from signing back up with different names?
Only IP address can be blocked...anyone can come back and start with a new name if they have a new IP address as well......... Forum rules forbid that, and user can be banned again if discovered (and this has happened several times in the past).

Discussion on this very point has begun.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
I'm pretty sure Elton came back with a different name but was quickly caught.
Wonder what happened to the guy with user names GOD, Ben Bernake, and a few others. Dude was hilarious.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
But I really want to know whether he likes our president or not. :grin2:
Yikes. I can’t fathom how Elton feels about Trump. I truly hope he’s letting go of the hate and letting the love into his heart.
Have you talked to him at all? How is his new kid doing ? I think she/he was about Elsie’s age

41 - 60 of 94 Posts