MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...while I haven't been on here for a while, I figured it would be time to come back and check that everything is still in order around here... :D

This time I even bring something with me...after years of searching for the right one, as of last year, I am finally the owner of the most beautiful bike ever built: the F4. :naughty:

The bike is in absolute flawless condition and the wait certainly paid off. The F4 design is the reason I started riding motorcycles...and back then I swore to myself that I will own one at some point. Guess, I can strike that off my list.

I see a lot of new members, but also some "oldtimers" (meant in a good way). So...what else is new around these halls?

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
Nice example of the F4, and one of the best looking, glad your wait paid off so well for you.
Are you going to keep the stock silencers?
They are the only part of the F4 that I don't like, not the 4 organ pipes, that's the good bit, it's just the the shape and colour of the stock black silencers that I would of changed on mine, except my bike came with a decent solution already fitted, that and the already good sounding F4 can be improved upon.
Also I like dumping the black plastic in favour of carbon fibre. Apart from these little things I think the F4 is probably the most beautiful bike ever made.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Nice example of the F4, and one of the best looking, glad your wait paid off so well for you.
Are you going to keep the stock silencers?
They are the only part of the F4 that I don't like, not the 4 organ pipes, that's the good bit, it's just the the shape and colour of the stock black silencers that I would of changed on mine, except my bike came with a decent solution already fitted, that and the already good sounding F4 can be improved upon.
Also I like dumping the black plastic in favour of carbon fibre. Apart from these little things I think the F4 is probably the most beautiful bike ever made.
Thanks. For now I stick with the stock exhaust. In my eyes, there is only one system that could change my mind: Moto Corse Titanium. :naughty:

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
You tell him

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Thanks. For now I stick with the stock exhaust. In my eyes, there is only one system that could change my mind: Moto Corse Titanium. :naughty:
And you are so right :mouthwate

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Welcome back! We did miss you!! And congrats on the beautiful bike!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Welcome back; beautiful machine.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Welcome back, your bike reminds me of my first Mv, i miss the bike.....(and reaching with my heals on the floor ;) )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts