MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow MV Agusta will start up it's activities here in Brazil in an event called "Salão Duas Rodas", it's our Eicma show! :naughty:

They have invited all MV owners that have registred in their website to a cocktail in wich the bikes will make their first appearence here and the prices will be released.:mouthwate

And they are organizing a trip to Italy in november that includes dinner with MV directors, a day in the factory, a track day and a visit to Eicma!! And I will miss it...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I hope they keep things this way and wish them luck here in Brazil!:f4::brutale:

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Tomorrow MV Agusta will start up it's activities here in Brazil in an event called "Salão Duas Rodas", it's our Eicma show! :naughty:

They have invited all MV owners that have registred in their website to a cocktail in wich the bikes will make their first appearence here and the prices will be released.:mouthwate

And they are organizing a trip to Italy in november that includes dinner with MV directors, a day in the factory, a track day and a visit to Eicma!! And I will miss it...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I hope they keep things this way and wish them luck here in Brazil!:f4::brutale:
Posso ir em seu lugar? :stickpoke

·
Registered
547 Posts

That is pretty cool keep us posted on pricing and service levels.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Donsy it's over there not down there!!!
hehehe!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I've just come back and bikes are cheapper for us but not as much as I thought...

F4 - R$68.000,00= US$ 37.000,00 (it was R$ 88.000,00 when imported = US$ 48.000,00). For me, this is the big deal!
Brutale 1090 R - R$ 56.000,00 = US$ 31.000,00 (just the same priece I've paid for my 910S two years ago!)
Brutale 1090 RR - R$ 64.000,00 = US$ 35.555,00

I'll post some pictures later.

And thanks for the portuguese words!!!!! You are incredible...

Ps: amercian guys, my condolences for Steve Jobs passing. Very sad news, we'll all miss him.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Ola Rapha,
You´ve cuted the girl head...that´s not nice from you!:naughty:
On the other hand the bikes look great and enjoyed that KAWA design.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ola Rapha,
You´ve cuted the girl head...that´s not nice from you!:naughty:
On the other hand the bikes look great and enjoyed that KAWA design.
Wow, that is embarassing, you are totally right, Aramis!! I was so focused on the bikes that made this unforgiveble mistake...:bawling::cry:

Thanks hb88xx!! You have fixed my terrible fault!:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts