MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would just like to give Al at Design Corse an enormous thank you for helping me out on Tuesday.

Basically, I realised that a had a completely loose Sprocket-side wheel nut last Friday!

I basically turned up unannounced at the Design Corse warehouse and they were all more than helpful in getting my bike sorted so I could get to work safely (and funly!).

Not only did they have the socket, Al also had the torque wrench and helped me sort it all out.

So again, a really big thank you!

p.s - I've been dropping crazy hints to the wife about my exhaust, so I will be giving you guys a shout again soon. :naughty:

Kag/Del

·
Super Moderator
21,400 Posts
Now THAT's the way you thank someone!

·
Super Moderator
21,400 Posts
Good folks at DC

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I basically turned up unannounced at the Design Corse warehouse and they were all more than helpful in getting my bike sorted so I could get to work safely (and funly!).
Good folks at DC

:jsm:If I lived close enough to drop by DC unannounced, I would be broke and divorced.... :)

·
Registered
5,572 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Would just like to give Al at Design Corse an enormous thank you for helping me out on Tuesday.

Basically, I realised that a had a completely loose Sprocket-side wheel nut last Friday!

Not only did they have the socket, Al also had the torque wrench and helped me sort it all out.

So again, a really big thank you!

p.s - I've been dropping crazy hints to the wife about my exhaust, so I will be giving you guys a shout again soon. :naughty:

Kag/Del
Most welcome Kag,

Least we could do after seeing the wheel nut loose enough that it was rotating by hand:jam:

Thanks for the shout out you are always welcome mate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts