MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G’day Mitchy,hope things are going well with you. I finally found a MV over here in Canada. It’s a 20011 1090R Brutale. How much are your hubs going for now ? Cheers Mate . Regards Mark (Cus).

·
Vendor
5,281 Posts
If it is a 2011 it should have the upgraded hub fitted.
But if you need a hub it is $810.00 and you need a new spacer also which is $30.00.
Hope you are well Mark.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it is a 2011 it should have the upgraded hub fitted.
But if you need a hub it is $810.00 and you need a new spacer also which is $30.00.
Hope you are well Mark.
Cheers Mate , getting the hang of things over here. Be glad to get out on the brutale next week if it’s not snowing. Taken since June last year to find one, they’re rare as rocking horse shit here. I will be back in Tassie maybe mid May to pack up the last of my stuff so was thinking possibly getting you to send one to there and I could bring it back in my suitcase.

·
Vendor
5,281 Posts
OK mate.
What are you doing in Canada,it's even colder over there.:)

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK mate.
What are you doing in Canada,it's even colder over there.:)
Ah , y’know. The usual stuff , got married to a Canadian , sold everything and moved over here. It’s only colder some of the time . Won’t be riding year round any more.

·
Vendor
5,281 Posts
Good luck with your new life and enjoy Canada.
Hope they have some nice roads like Tassie has.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good luck with your new life and enjoy Canada.
Hope they have some nice roads like Tassie has.
Some great ones here and not nearly as heavily policed as back there . I’ll let you know about the hub order once we book flights. Cheers

·
Vendor
5,281 Posts
All good,I can get a hub/spacer to you Express Post,no charge.;)

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guess I’ll have to put the hub order on hold for now Mate. Won’t be coming back in May cause they won’t let me back into Canada on account of all the corona virus drama. Not sure when it will be now.Maybe later in the year but who knows. Cheers

·
Vendor
5,281 Posts
I can always send it to Canada.
This virus is getting pretty bad.
Let me know when you are ready mate.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When you get a chance let me know what the postage would be , no panic . I’m sure you’ve got plenty of other things to do. I’m in Vernon , British Columbia , V1T 6S5 postcode

·
Vendor
5,281 Posts
Standard post $65.00 with tracking.9 days delivery.
Express post $80.00 with tracking.4 days delivery.
But with the virus,not sure about delivery times.Airlines dissrupted at the moment.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thought it would cost way more to mail over, where do I send money to ? And to confirm I will need the hub and spacer to suit a 1090 2011 . Might as well go the quicker shipping for the sake of $15 . Cheers Mitchy.

·
Vendor
5,281 Posts
Thought it would cost way more to mail over, where do I send money to ? And to confirm I will need the hub and spacer to suit a 1090 2011 . Might as well go the quicker shipping for the sake of $15 . Cheers Mitchy.
Message sent.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Mitch , the hub (233) arrived yesterday. Awesome service mate, you are a legend. My first one was number 15 I seem to recall. Tip for all , don’t up end the box to dump the packing popcorn out or you will have to go bin diving for the spacer like I did. Michelle thought it was hilarious. Thanks Mitchy

·
Vendor
5,281 Posts
Thought you would like the lucky dip.
That’s around 6 days,not bad considering the current situation with the airlines.
Thanks for letting me know you received it.
Take care and stay healthy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts