MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
The HPE exhausts for the Ducs are very good and highly regarded, so i think the ones for the MV must be good also.
But i really don't like the looks of the one for the F4 :barfalot:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
They look a little like Silmotos but I prefer the Silmoto of the two. Best exhaust for F4 is probably most expensive one Moto Corse Ti IMHO. :smoking:

·
Registered
257 Posts
What's the price of the HPE exhausts?

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
They do look very similar to the Sil's but they look a little to pointy for the smooth lines of the F4. i am curious as to what those things are running price wise.

I do agree with the Motocorse being the best money can buy! They should be for 5K!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
They look cheaply made in comparison to other companies out there. They also stick further past the underside of the tail that shouldn't be.

·
Registered
131 Posts
jovanotti11 said:
They look cheaply made in comparison to other companies out there. They also stick further past the underside of the tail that shouldn't be.
I agree and disagree with you on that one. Motocorse is really nice, especially the new angled tips, but I picked up the full exhaust from emotouk.com for about $3100. They are same quality but you save almost 2k

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
jovanotti11 said:
I agree and disagree with you on that one. Motocorse is really nice, especially the new angled tips, but I picked up the full exhaust from emotouk.com for about $3100. They are same quality but you save almost 2k
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Are you bi-polar? :toothless

·
Registered
785 Posts
Nevermore said:
I keep looking at exhaust options for my F4 and came across this website. I like it because it has video and sound clips. The F4 sounds awesome. Anyone have any experience with HPE?

http://www.hpe-auspuff.de/html/news_engl_.html
We have been in contact with HPE regarding these exhausts.

The Brutale exhaust is still not ready for production or sale.

They say the F4 exhaust is essentially for racing. Essentially they are copies of the Sil Motors, just with an ugly heat shield attached to them. The sils sound similar.

·
Registered
3 Posts
eMoto UK said:
The Brutale exhaust is still not ready for production or sale.They say the F4 exhaust is essentially for racing. Essentially they are copies of the Sil Motors, just with an ugly heat shield attached to them. The sils sound similar.
Close - but not strictly correct!!

The Brutale exhausts have been waiting for ECE Homologation - a process that can take ages (the BMW K series silencers took 6 months :jsm: ) and is now completed.

The F4 system is a road version of their successful race sytems and although it may be similar in some ways to the Sil Motor design it is by no means a copy!

As the UK agents for HPE exhausts (as well as the Ilmberger range of Carbon Fibre), I just want to put the record straight.

sandbar
www.sandbarcomposites.co.uk

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I saw the butrale pic at the top and thought to myself "that has to be the worst photoshop ever...or atleast, I hope it's a P-Shop cause it looks like poop..."

Even though I hate straying from the looks of the slash tips, I must say, that looks sexy...

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
sandbar said:
Close - but not strictly correct!!

The Brutale exhausts have been waiting for ECE Homologation - a process that can take ages (the BMW K series silencers took 6 months :jsm: ) and is now completed.
www.sandbarcomposites.co.uk

$1500 for Brutale slip-ons!!!??? I need to find a shop to cut open my stock cans and put some perfed pipes in there.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
giomanach said:
$1500 for Brutale slip-ons!!!??? I need to find a shop to cut open my stock cans and put some perfed pipes in there.
+1 on that one :laughing:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts