MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheers- dumb question.. I was just reading "TWO" magazine and in the rear they listed a bunch of MV F4 models and the respective HP of each model.. the standard F4 750 puts out about 114BHP according to the article, the 750 SPR puts out about 140BHP, I know that there is a header and fuel mapping difference, but how can a gain of 25% be acheived by just those, is the compression different? heads? anything easily grafted off an SPR ad added to my stock F4 750 for some bump in HP?

Thanks-

Coleman.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Col3man said:
Cheers- dumb question.. I was just reading "TWO" magazine and in the rear they listed a bunch of MV F4 models and the respective HP of each model.. the standard F4 750 puts out about 114BHP according to the article, the 750 SPR puts out about 140BHP, I know that there is a header and fuel mapping difference, but how can a gain of 25% be acheived by just those, is the compression different? heads? anything easily grafted off an SPR ad added to my stock F4 750 for some bump in HP?

Thanks-

Coleman.
It depends on which model F4 750 you are talking about - the EVO3 model had about 135 hp, and the SPR/SR models had around 143 hp.

114 hp was probably the original F4 750 - between the early model and the EVO3, MV made a lot of changes.

cheers

Doc :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
The 114 could refer to the rear wheel figure for an early F4 whilst the 140 a crank figure for an SPR. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts