MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone attempted to do this, I have seen one online and it looks great but not sure if any modification is involved?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Has anyone attempted to do this, I have seen one online and it looks great but not sure if any modification is involved?

Agreed. It's the nicest aftermarket triple pipe I have seen yet for my taste. I actually tried sending them a message asking that exact question but their site has a glitch and wont let me send them a message (keeps telling me something about an image not matching??).
Would love to know if it does fit on an F3 as I'd def be interested.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed. It's the nicest aftermarket triple pipe I have seen yet for my taste. I actually tried sending them a message asking that exact question but their site has a glitch and wont let me send them a message (keeps telling me something about an image not matching??).
Would love to know if it does fit on an F3 as I'd def be interested.
I did get a reply for them, and their solution was to just cut the fairings. They don't seem keen o make one that fits the F3. I guess if a bunch of people wanted them they would do something but apparently not. Their attitude seems to be F3 owners only want exhausts that maximise HP and not 3 exits which look and sound nice.

·
Administrator
18,824 Posts
Our site sponsor @Evolutionbike (Evolutionbike.it) sells them and are pretty good about responding to questions. Why not ask them??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts