MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentleman

I have the HP Corse exhaust for the TV I am selling I understand it also fits the Rivale and Stradale

it was on my bike for about 250 miles. its absolutely in perfect condition

and it has the carbon heat shield

this is not the homologated unit. it has no DB Killers

Id like to sell it for $650.00 plus shipping. Im located in the USA

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts
Interesting. Is the non homologated version the pre production version or what's different about them and how do you know? I have the same one that's why im asking.

I love it BTW someone buy this from him!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Interesting. Is the non homologated version the pre production version or what's different about them and how do you know?

It has no baffles, just open pipes, and no facility to install DB killers. See the picture from the rear aspect, just bare pipes.

This is the homologation version, see that there is more to it than a hollow pipe.

Here are the DB killers that fit into the homologation version.

The DB killers can be seen in the first picture, they fit into the two upper pipes, you can just see the tips of the retaining Allen bolts. The lower pipe has a fixed baffle.

·
Administrator
20,383 Posts
No photo.....

I would suppose one could install dB killers in the open pipe by simply drilling holes for the setting screws.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
No photo.....

Sorry, images were from a non SSL source, have now moved to SSL but it looks like server caching is playing it's part so might not appear for a while...

I would suppose one could install dB killers in the open pipe by simply drilling holes for the setting screws.

There is a fixed inner part to the homologated model that is not included in the non homologated, this is what the DB killers locate in. Without this you wouldn't be able to use the stock DB killers and given the non cylindrical in cross section and tapering along their length nature of the three differently sized exit pipes making DB killers to fit all three is going to be a task for a very skilled fabricator. I've added the pics again below.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts