·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
76°/53°

Tomorrow (saturday):

77°/52°

:drummer: :yo:

I didn't know Springtime was making an early appearance, or winter just didn't want to show face this year!

:blah: Just rubbing it in... i'm in as much disbelief...

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Alvin You must be disconnected from the News. There are not everywhere mid seventies. The entire northeast, for an example, is freezing their ass off, plus they are suffering several feet of snow. But for those which get already ballybrushed by spring it is just nice. Isn't it ?

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
admin said:
76°/53°

Tomorrow (saturday):

77°/52°

I didn't know Springtime was making an early appearance, or winter just didn't want to show face this year!

Very funny. If you didn't own this place...

·
Registered
485 Posts
admin said:
76°/53°

Tomorrow (saturday):

77°/52°

You should swing by Montreal,then you'll know what -25C feels like. :freezing:

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Hmmm...Looks like my test ride tomorrow on the 1098S will be met with perfect weather... :naughty:

More to follow... :smoking:

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
i hear you Larry
i should test drive 1098s tomorrow too at PI.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
wife21 said:
You lucky bast...s.... :lightning 14F (-10C)... :freezing:
We are lucky here, if we have this 77 F in July... :banghead: :banghead: :cry: :cry:
Well, that explains the kitten then. Anything to stay warm.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haupti said:
Alvin You must be disconnected from the News. There are not everywhere mid seventies. The entire northeast, for an example, is freezing their ass off, plus they are suffering several feet of snow. But for those which get already ballybrushed by spring it is just nice. Isn't it ?
:jsm: :f4:

How could I have missed that! Here I was thinking everyone was enjoying this fine weather, i see blue skies from end to end! :laughing:

:later:

·
Registered
485 Posts
admin said:
:jsm: :f4:

How could I have missed that! Here I was thinking everyone was enjoying this fine weather, i see blue skies from end to end! :laughing:

:later:
Very funny, i wish we could trade place. Keep rubbing it in :blah:

·
Registered
419 Posts
I have to admit.. the weather is particularly nice today.. warm.. slight breeze of warm air.. sunny.. it feels like a cool saturday in the summer. I love CA. Makes all the earthquakes worth it... frankly.. i dont remember the last earthquake. it's been so long. And tomorrow it's supposed to be warmer.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Let's not say anything too quickly (regarding earthquakes...). It really has been awhile though..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts