MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was looking at something else completely (carb cleaning my fireblade) on YouTube and by mistake I hit the wrong link as was directed to this.

I only post it as I was laughing out loud listening to this guy ....., as the video gets going especially toward the end...., boy he is hilarious!

http://youtu.be/sn3EjrQ2fDA

I'm not even interested in wheeling at all..., but had to watch... just for the commentary:)

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
I'm not about to discuss problems with getting it up on this forum. Nor am I going to discuss pulling hard on it. Maybe this is endemic with F4 riders only......

:jerkoff: :)

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not about to discuss problems with getting it up on this forum. Nor am I going to discuss pulling hard on it.

:jerkoff: :)
It's just the way he gets so enthusiastic towards the end..., urging people to "pull on it like a nutter"...and how it "isn't easy" etc.

It was unintentional but man this guy had me in bits at times:laughing:

I note this is 'The trick part 2"....., so that's it I'm now hooked!

I NEED "Part 1" and I need it NOW!!:laughing:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
This is all R rated,Ok, now i am going to make a video ,one that is like a silent movie no talking ,but i will be using sign cards while using the trick,uhmm need another name,maybe The shits.

Really good stuff Brian ,regards the Blip.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I read the youtube comments expecting it to be a bunch of guys flaming him for the stupid comments he was making. Turns out it was a bunch of guys thanking him for the awesome "trick" so they can now wheelie.:laughing:

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I read the youtube comments expecting it to be a bunch of guys flaming him for the stupid comments he was making. Turns out it was a bunch of guys thanking him for the awesome "trick" so they can now wheelie.:laughing:
Pity my bike is layed up for winter as I'd now like to try 'the trick'..., this guy has convinced me to give it a try!:).

I don't think he was making any 'stupid comments'.....or criticising what he was saying.
I loved what he was saying....,and just thought he was a really funny guy.

I AM one of his fans now!

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Brilliant!..., "I was only doing 20 mph and my wheel came up":laughing:

I wonder if he was using the 'trick'?:laughing:

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
But... He needs another motorcycle... I dont recall to need to do tricks in second gear...

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Many years ago we were doing wheelies in the grandstand of Pukekohe Raceway on 3 different bikes ; Kawasaki H2, Honda XL250 and Honda Z50A. Came to the conclusion they required different skills....H2 throttle control, XL250 balance and Z50A pure luck ( but it also did the best stoppies)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts