MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the introduction piece to the Daytona Superbike race includes a nice bit about FBF, Matt and Luca, and MV's legendary return to the AMA...

Then, during the grid position introductions, they throw this up...

Is it me, or DOES ANYBODY ELSE NOTICE SOMETHING, TWO THINGS, VERY WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE??? WTF??? WHERE THE F IS THE RESPECT???

F SPEED!!! :rant:

BTW, nice job by the boys...Should be a great season!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
419 Posts
Did you somehow McGiver tivo to provide you that frame.. or.. is that you in the reflection taking a picture of the TV.. and if so.. why does it look like you have a Hyena on your lap and a bong on the table?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Anyone else notice they also got the spelling of Mladin's name wrong on the leader board??? Like they've never seen his name on the leader board... LOL

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
netizen said:
Did you somehow McGiver tivo to provide you that frame.. or.. is that you in the reflection taking a picture of the TV.. and if so.. why does it look like you have a Hyena on your lap and a bong on the table?
That is me, but the bong must belong to the Hyena...I don't smoke.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Larry - yeah, I caught that too. Pretty stupid.

They fixed it later. The final results showed an MV logo next to both our guys' names.

Alex

·
Registered
604 Posts
Also, in the begining they spelled MV Augusta, but changed to the correct spelling later.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ya, I'm just rippin' on em'. At least they gave us some air time, showed the boys, and even offered up some nice during-the-race shots...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hmmm...Maybe MV Agusta has never been a sponsor for Speed Channel (or Fox Network) while Yamaha and Kawasaki spend big bucks. That was my cynical view when I saw it onscreen. They also did it earlier during qualifying.

·
Registered
571 Posts
:banghead: Those idiots also had Akira Yanagawa's face pic next to Eric Bostrom's name!

We're in for another long and stoopid commentating at the USGP. :nutkick:

I'm sorry, Freddie Spencer's pretty worthless too. I'm prolly still a little bothered by a disappointing Daytona. :ahhh: It's seem to suck more everyear. Was hoping for rejuvenation with MV's but it didn't work out. But I think the bike and the team are gonna be strong by the mid-way point! Go Matt and Luca!!

Daytona's kinda a stoopid track for motorcycle racing anyway. :banghead:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
twoeleven said:
So, the introduction piece to the Daytona Superbike race includes a nice bit about FBF, Matt and Luca, and MV's legendary return to the AMA...

Then, during the grid position introductions, they throw this up...

Is it me, or DOES ANYBODY ELSE NOTICE SOMETHING, TWO THINGS, VERY WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE??? WTF??? WHERE THE F IS THE RESPECT???

F SPEED!!! :rant:

BTW, nice job by the boys...Should be a great season!

Griff
twoeleven

I LOVED THE INTERVIEW
how did i MISS this screw-up
i NEVER saw that

crap

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
328 Posts
I saw it live and just figured that the production team wasn't ready for a 5th manufacturer after years of only the Big 4, and they didn't have their shit together.

·
Registered
571 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts