MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I'm going to take some onboard footage tomorrow, as well as some more offboard. I'm sure there sill be some more commentary from the wife, too. Probably some chase footage too - I have a suction cup mount for the GoPro Hero, so I'll put it on my buddies bike and have him follow me up the mountain. I'll post all of it.
thank you! nice work by the way

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Honestly, you got a Bodis? I hate you. I want one of these so friggin bad, I just can't swing it. I ge...

<snip the novel that you wrote> =)

el mixture in real time on the fly. Sounds very cool!

Sorry for the long post....:)

Yea - it's an 05. I'm going to ride it tomorrow, and set up the dyno appointment asap. I'm thinking I'll have L&L dyno it. I hear nothing but good about them.

Do you guys stock the air filters? I'll grab one next time I'm in there.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I'm going to take some onboard footage tomorrow, as well as some more offboard. I'm sure there sill be some more commentary from the wife, too. Probably some chase footage too - I have a suction cup mount for the GoPro Hero, so I'll put it on my buddies bike and have him follow me up the mountain. I'll post all of it.

Tell your wife, the guys on mv.net love it!

Seriously, she is just concerned for your well being, its good to see a wife care about her husband.

I look forward to the videos tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Yea - it's an 05. I'm going to ride it tomorrow, and set up the dyno appointment asap. I'm thinking I'll have L&L dyno it. I hear nothing but good about them.

Do you guys stock the air filters? I'll grab one next time I'm in there.
I know we have one BMC filter laying around, just can't remember if it was for a F4 or a Brutale. Just call Kris.

If you happen to be in the area on Sunday, stop by the shop. I'll probably be there anyway (I always seem to be). If you see my black Chevy pick-up just bang on the roll-up door by the service dept. I may actually go for a ride (with B.Harris) in the morning. Wanna go? I'll be at the shop for sure in the afternoon. I'll either be wrenching on something or watching GP and WSBK up front. I for sure can't wait to see/hear the Bodis.
Hey good luck with your BBQ tomorrow. I think it is very cool of you to do that!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I know we have one BMC filter laying around, just can't remember if it was for a F4 or a Brutale. Just call Kris.

If you happen to be in the area on Sunday, stop by the shop. I'll probably be there anyway (I always seem to be). If you see my black Chevy pick-up just bang on the roll-up door by the service dept. I may actually go for a ride (with B.Harris) in the morning. Wanna go? I'll be at the shop for sure in the afternoon. I'll either be wrenching on something or watching GP and WSBK up front. I for sure can't wait to see/hear the Bodis.
Hey good luck with your BBQ tomorrow. I think it is very cool of you to do that!
What time / Where are you guys meeting on Sunday? I might be able to do a quick ride.
If not, I'll stop by in the afternoon. I live in Esco, so it's just down the street.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
What time / Where are you guys meeting on Sunday? I might be able to do a quick ride.
If not, I'll stop by in the afternoon. I live in Esco, so it's just down the street.
We usually meet at the shop 8:30 to 9:00. I'll pm you tomorrow if we go.
Hey Brandon, are you up for it? What about your dad?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Honestly, you got a Bodis? I hate you. I want one of these so friggin bad, I just can't swing it. I get a headache just thinking about it. You owe me some Aspirin!
See? Consider the Bodis as a medical expense. A cure for the headaches, with the added bonus of enhanced mental health and stress reduction.

How can you put a price on your health?!

·
Registered
593 Posts
little trick if you keep the throtle at a certain angle you will get the MotoGP pit limiter sound.

just open the throttle just a bit and hold it there :D

41 - 52 of 52 Posts