MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although UK specific, I am interested in the views of our international cousins.

I bought my 2015 red / silver F4 with less than 200 miles on and 2 months old (very wealthy owner didn't like it!). It came with a very big box of aftermarket goodies (lots of carbon, Bodis exhaust, tail tidy, single seat cover, intergrated rear lights) which I swapped out for originals.

Since then, I have added rearsets, RR wheels, ECU Studio, MWR filter and the mileage sits at approx 5,500.

MD service history for first 2 years (up to about 3500 miles) and then annual oil changes by me.

Looks like this (crap photo but you get the idea)

I have all of the original items and could swap back to a box standard bike and sell extras (which would probably get me more money).

Thoughts on value of a standard bike versus the above?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
It seems the 'market' is a bit fluid at the moment, but I estimate that in Australia a stock F4 of the last issue would sell for about $15-25,000, depending on where it was located in the country. Covid seems to have done unusual things to people's spending patterns, bikes incl MVs that were for sale for many months, some even a year, have been sold. I see other bikes that I thought would have sold, that have not. It is probably lockdowns influencing that?

I think it very much depends on the purchaser whether they would see the accessories as being an important part of the sale, something they would see as a source of income and then sell post acquisition, or garage clutter. I agree that it might even be better financially to separate the bike from the accessories. There are some that I would want but not others.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts