MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,189 Posts
CAG said:
It weighs 158 pounds.

CAG
Three questions I've just gotta ask: 1. Why do you want to know? 2. How'd you find the answer? 3. You going to put in a boat or an airplane?:smoking: Just kiddin!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Randarosa said:
Three questions I've just gotta ask: 1. Why do you want to know? 2. How'd you find the answer? 3. You going to put in a boat or an airplane?:smoking: Just kiddin!
1) I needed to know its weight to calculate shipping.

2) I put it on the bathroom scale

3) Could I put it in a Jet ski? (I'm selling it on eBay.)

CAG
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,431 Posts
Agustakart!!! that would be wicked.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,189 Posts
CAG said:
1) I needed to know its weight to calculate shipping.

2) I put it on the bathroom scale

3) Could I put it in a Jet ski? (I'm selling it on eBay.)

CAG
I think we've created a monster....:) A jet ski or shifter cart, hmmmm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,431 Posts
probably not many, there's no husk for them to grab on to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,536 Posts
J_Spec said:
probably not many, there's no husk for them to grab on to.
someone was supposed to ask....."would that be a european or an african swallow?"
I must be getting old.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,431 Posts
lol. no, you're not getting old. i love that movie. in fact, i'm gonna watch it right now!

"Ni!"
 

·
Living the Dream
Joined
·
2,758 Posts
Nice little fish tale at that 1:25 mark getting out into traffic. Looks like it would be a fun little toy to play with!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My mother and father, who have retired and spend half their time in FL and half in ME, have an older Cinque Cento. I wonder if I could drop it in that and would she notice it was "peppier"?

CAG
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top