MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean everything. Front and rear fairings, sides bottom , airbox, under tank things and a tank too. All the "plastic" parts.

$5000? more? less?

No, I didn't crash anything.

CAG

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
For the cheapest price i would check emoto first, you know everything that produced by MV is 3 times more! You looking for OEM MV parts from MV? If so you are probably look 5K and up maybe.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like you can do a whole bike from Emoto for about $2500. Of course that is before shipping, but after the dollar sets a new low against the euro.

CAG

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
You would hope they might be able to work with you on shipping. Is the $2500 for GDP plastic painted or unpainted?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Your looking roughly at just under 5k consdiring that each side panel is almost 1100.00 and the upper is around 1000. 2500.00 is pretty good. However Afull set of carbon (minus the tank) I cant get for I think it was 2950.00. I will have to check again.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BKYMOTO said:
Your looking roughly at just under 5k consdiring that each side panel is almost 1100.00 and the upper is around 1000. 2500.00 is pretty good. However Afull set of carbon (minus the tank) I cant get for I think it was 2950.00. I will have to check again.
You guys are THE BEST! I called two dealers in my area, neither one called me back. I completely forgot about the excellent treatment you gave me on my last order. :loser: I will give you a call.

CAG

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
BKYMOTO said:
what do you mean by "full set of carbon?" what pieces?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Ah, much better.

Many use this site for reference and I just wanted to make sure that the data was accurate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts