MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I don't smoke. Cancer deprived me of my Dad's company 25 years ago. Here endeth the sermon.

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
I only smoke when I drink!!!

and I only drink when I gamble!!

and I only Gamble when...!?!?! use your imagineation..

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
john said:
I don't smoke. Cancer deprived me of my Dad's company 25 years ago. Here endeth the sermon.
+1, 34 years ago, I was 16, I felt I missed out on a lot...................

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
mikef4uk said:
+1, 34 years ago, I was 16, I felt I missed out on a lot...................
+1, I was also 16, and that's 22 years ago. I never ever smoked and never will.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
sugar kills, cars kill, smoking kills, alcohol kills, medicine kills, obesity kills... you get the picture

If I see a obese person walking into McDonalds should I run up to them and start chanting “STOP EATING!! YOUR KILLING YOURSELF!” .

How about when someone eats a snickers does the general population give the person eating the snickers dirty looks?

I mean no offense to anyone and I don’t take offense to people trying to help, but once you have said something why must people feel the need to continue the incessant nagging of what is bad for me?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I guess that means you smoke Dova?? :laughing:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Dova80 said:
sugar kills, cars kill, smoking kills, alcohol kills, medicine kills, obesity kills... you get the picture

If I see a obese person walking into McDonalds should I run up to them and start chanting “STOP EATING!! YOUR KILLING YOURSELF!” .

How about when someone eats a snickers does the general population give the person eating the snickers dirty looks?

I mean no offense to anyone and I don’t take offense to people trying to help, but once you have said something why must people feel the need to continue the incessant nagging of what is bad for me?
while i do agree with you....
i might be 25# overweight and eat too many sweets IN PUBLIC
but,
i shower 2-3 times/day and never smell...

but,
when you smoke, it becomes a dirty habit that effects all around you, unless you confine this behavior to your own car and home..... which, few do

my point...
overeating can kill you as well...
but isn't offensive to those around you as much as smoking is

and.....
if you stop smoking
i'll go back on my diet :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I got on the "no smoking" part of the train on the way from Venice to Florence and I guess that doesn't mean much to the Italians.

People tell me I'm going to kill myself on my bikes all the time, some of them smoke, which is kinda funny. Oh well.

My peeve is cell phones in cars, and I predict that I will die at the hands of someone on the phone in their car. I've seen too many accidents related to this...

I'd prefer that people don't do it, but people are going to do what they want to do. Can't stop it, people have to want to stop it themselves.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts