MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I would like to know, How many miles can you get out of a full thank riding speeds 70 or 80 miles per hour?

Does any body know? I plan to ride 600 miles so i want to know How many stops i have to make.

Thanks.

Ragatzi.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Ragtzi,

Depends which model you refer to, on my F4 750 approx 160. On my F4 1000R approx 110 from full tank until the fuel light comes on. On the Brutale 90 !

Regards

jimboF4

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
ok smart guys...how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
uh 1...uh 2...uh 3...crunch!! THREE!

·
Registered
787 Posts
I actually get better gas mileage when I am up in the canyons and riding the bike really really hard. I get the worst on my commute to work and back (when I take the Brutale).

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Don't know.....my bladder calls before my tank is empty....:green:

·
Administrator
20,060 Posts
I average about 120miles to the low fuel light. That leaves about 30 till she's dry. I've tried to avoid that sensation.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
i went 160 miles - all freeway - and put in 4 gal when i stopped for a fill up.

did that more than once actually.

my f4 was going one fillup for every two that alvin was doing on his Ago F4.

Alex

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Yep, that was true. We filled up at the same place, we went to malibu (where i filled up again) and came back. Both gas lights were on but Alex never filled up in malibu! damn!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
i went 160 miles - all freeway - and put in 4 gal when i stopped for a fill up.

did that more than once actually.

my f4 was going one fillup for every two that alvin was doing on his Ago F4.

Alex
Your bike is set up way too lean, no 2 ways about it. You should not get 40 mpg. Low 30-35mpg is about the norm. I just checked on my 910R last Sunday. It has full exhaust, re-mapped ECU and BMC air filter and it is set up a little on the rich side but riding hard in the hills I got 27mpg.

·
Registered
293 Posts
232km with the whole tank... then 2km pushing... with the SPR this week (40% Highway 150km/h to 210km/h 190 average - 60% backroads 0 to 260km/h)
Usually getting the light on at about 180km

·
Registered
917 Posts
up here at 7000 feet altitude I can get nearly 40 mpg if I'm cruising easily. Around town or pusing hard , in the low 30's mpg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts