MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Just wondering if anyone knows the answer to this. Also, if you happen to selling one or thinking of selling one, I might be in the market :)

Michael

·
Administrator
20,599 Posts
Very few.....I got the number from a friend that used to work at MV USA....I posted it in some old thread....something like 45...fewer then any other 2008 Brutale in the USA...good looking bike !!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
I dont have a problem with orange as you can see on my pics, even on this F4 which most wont like ...

·
Administrator
20,599 Posts
Dug back in my old emails.....found the one from ex-dealer development manager at Cagiva-MV USA:

30 Orange Brutale 910S in the USA.

45 White 910R (2008 USA model).....he didn't give me any numbers on other models, as those were the 2 I was curious about at the time.

Spartakus talked to someone at Cagiva about the same time frame and was told 25 orange 910S....

So, not very many at all !!!!! I was told "not a limited edition, per se, but very limited numbers made".

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I think they have sent it all to Brazil. Take a look at this, loads of orange ones:

http://www.moto.com.br/anunciosv2/r...=&estado=&cidade=&preco_inicial=&preco_final=

This is the biggest motorcycle website here and 8 (including one without pics) in 15 are orange!

And if you want to undersatnd the prices, $ 1,00 dollar = $ 1,70 Reais. Taxes, my friends, taxes...
I rode down to Argentina last year, all of South America is that way, the price of motorcycles is basically doubled.. we are damn lucky here!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I rode down to Argentina last year, all of South America is that way, the price of motorcycles is basically doubled.. we are damn lucky here!
Now the bikes will be assembled here we hope things get better. But you're right, prices here are at least the double.:cry:

Thanks to our taxes...:bandit:

·
Registered
337 Posts
from San Francisco to Bariloche where I sold my bike =)

I kept a travel blog www.swissinthecity.com :D

Actually, now I'm considering doing a fly and ride, pick up a 910s on the east coast and ride home!
I just spent the past 1 hour + reading the blog. I enjoyed it immensely. :yo:

What an adventure....and you made it back in one piece to boot. :)

Mike

·
Registered
601 Posts
from San Francisco to Bariloche where I sold my bike =)

I kept a travel blog www.swissinthecity.com :D

Actually, now I'm considering doing a fly and ride, pick up a 910s on the east coast and ride home!
Going to prepare some "mate" to drink while I read the blog. :mouthwate

I go back every year to go flyfishing near Bariloche. Hope you liked it. Not sure I will ever make it that far but a trip like that with friends (and brother) is my dream for when I retire

1 - 16 of 16 Posts