MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how come it takes weeks to get a tiny little sensor from italy under warranty from mv - yet evolution bike can get me a set of exhausts (also from italy) to my door within four working days?? lol :brutale:

·
Registered
48 Posts
+1 My1078 has not moved for about 5 months now. I am about to write a very long post about my experience and why I am about to purchase another brand. Very..very frustrated and annoyed! worse part is I love my MV..

·
Registered
313 Posts
Obviously this is a MASSIVE problem with MV after reading other posts on the forum. I'm sure it will cost them some repeat business as those that get really pissed will buy another brand, everyone has a tolerance limit.
If the part is cheap enough and you can source it elsewhere, that is what I would do.
Maybe pester Italy with a zillion emails?

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
+1 My1078 has not moved for about 5 months now. I am about to write a very long post about my experience and why I am about to purchase another brand. Very..very frustrated and annoyed! worse part is I love my MV..
five months? :wtf:
what part(s) are you waiting for?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
have had the part fitted this morning - brilliant ! - the mv dealer has been great and i dont blame them at all, they say they have now taken to emailing moto gb etc rather than ringing in order to prove to their clients just how many times they have contacted them and chased things - it seems really sad that mv dont seem to realise that eventually people will walk away , even those who love their bikes.... i love my mv and havent had much hassle compared to others, but there would be a point where i walked away....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts